colin mcrae stickers (pic)

Yep I agree with Dave, If this is getting done it should be done via the club and in the club shop with a percentage going to to the Mcrae fund. Otherwise there's no point IMO.

Damo

I agree with dave. I Know i have already posted in this thread but i hadn't thought of money going to charity.
They need all the support they can get :thumbsup:

I'm hereby personally pledging footing the cost of the stickers and therefore 100% of the price of the stickers will therefore go towards the colin mcrae memorial fund...    :subaru: :subaru:

cheers lads..

give me couple days and this will be available through club shop in light grey, white or black..

A new thread will be started for these..
And  will be different design...  All to follow. :thumbsup:

Fair play Dave....but i dont think you should have to foot the cost i think the club should pay for these and cover the cost with the sale of the stickers, all other profit should then go to a suitable charity....

Yeah maybe the Club could sort something so one person doesnt have to foot the bill.

Fair play Dave..... You must be loaded....!!!!

I agree with the boys though, I think the club should try foot the cost of the stickers and then all profits will go to the McCrae fund. Bit unfair one person footing the bill out of their own pocket.

If you are happy doing it though, by all means drive on, but I just think it'll put you out of pocket a fair bit. There will more than likely be a big enough demand for them.

Fair play though, a seriously generous offer...

if your happy ta do it dave then your an absolute scholar.

i think this tragedy is hitting everyone hard.

i for one still dont want to believe it.

will put my name down on the new thread for some

again your a scholar :clap:

:thumbsup:

Dave if you need any help at all give me a shout, my buddy is a graphic designer too and she could whip something real nice up if you described what you wanted. obviously free of charge.

Fair play Dave for the Offer :thumbsup:

But I think as the lads said this should be a Club Effort :subaru:

Cost plus a donation to charity :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Back