colin mcrae stickers (pic)

rourkeyb4be5

Middle Lane Hogs
well lads got the stickers made for me and 03 b4

expensive 12 euro each
heres the pic if any1 wants them put your name down on this post

E12 seems very very steep considering wat the circumstances of the sticker is about.

And i don't mean its loads of money to pay out..

Wat i mean is that other sites are in process of making similer idea of sticker BUT PERCENTAGE GOES TO MCRAE CHARITY.

I personally would wanna pay e12 knowing good percentage goes to mcrae charity fund then just someones pocket......

Therefore i'll wait..

yeah well i think im doing my bit as a bit of respect for him
if you have the time look into the charity percentage too

cheers

@b4roukey

don't get me wrong not having go at you or anything..

just i'd rather pay e15 knowing that e10 say goes to his charity.

ye true id like the same but just hard to spare the time at the mo to look into something like that..

i was shocked when they charged me 25 euro for 2 stickers

signs kilbarrack industrial estate

thats wat i mean..

the sign company shoulda had more respect..

Maybe we can find a place to get them made up for cheaper and sell through ISDC shop by paypal..

And we as a club will donate the money difference to the charity?

would love one of these but would feel better knowing some money was going to the mcreas
i think the majority would feel the same
not being funny rourkey by the way- great idea mate and love the sticker :thumbsup:

thanks pm me if you want one..dont want to turn this post into a debate..if anyone wants one pm me simple

cheers lads

[quote author=b4 boy/rourkey link=topic=3680.msg37262#msg37262 date=1190068272]
thanks pm me if you want one..dont want to turn this post into a debate..if anyone wants one pm me simple

cheers lads
[/quote]

So you don't agree with doing one through club that monies gets donated to the colin mcrae memorial fund???????????

Thats really decent? :dunno: :dunno:

as above
dave think your right there- i would rather do this through the club and know that some funds are going to the proper people
will be waiting for the club to issue one
john

Back