Colin McRae dies in Helicopter Crash

jus had an idea if we wer to do a run in his honour and all get like d rally cars. get mc rae in our rear passanger windows. like on d rally cars.... good idea :dunno:

thanks yep im very much up for that. for alot of people it will have to be a weekend

Very sad to hear Colin and his son have died. R.I.P  :subaru:

[quote author=Brocky link=topic=3662.msg37000#msg37000 date=1189947093]
just had an idea if we wer to do a run in his honour and all get like d rally cars. get mc rae in our rear passanger windows. like on d rally cars.... good idea :dunno:
[/quote]

We could also get Burns name on it too.

@ Braincollins...isnt that Travis Prastrama after beating mcrae to the gold in the x games?

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=3662.msg37005#msg37005 date=1189947832]
@ Braincollins...isnt that Travis Prastrama after beating mcrae to the gold in the x games?
[/quote]
yep only cause mc rae flipped the car on d las jump.. and to continue on and only be bet by split seconds

[quote author=Brocky link=topic=3662.msg37006#msg37006 date=1189947990]
[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=3662.msg37005#msg37005 date=1189947832]
[/quote]
yep only cause mc rae flipped the car on d las jump.. and to continue on and only be bet by split seconds
[/quote]

so what? i know that.. my point is take the picture down its not him

and all i was sayin was yep its him but that was the only reason he bet mc rae.

[quote We could also get Burns name on it too.
very good idea man

like myself only heard it through the F1 a very sad day indeed....

Heard this last night. Very sad news. I dont think any of us would be driving Subarus if it wasnt for him. I remember seeing him on RPM years ago doing an Irish Rally and he was sidewards before he even got to any corner where the irish lads were alot smoother. What an entertainer. R.I.P Colin  :(

Back