Colin McRae dies in Helicopter Crash

Re: McRae helicopter crash

well thats it confirmed.its a very sad day for motorsport and especially subaru.a true hero to us all and will never be forgotten.

my deepest condolences are with jimmy, margaret, alistar and all of his family.

COLIN MC RAE R.I.P

Re: Colin McRae

i hope the other adult and 2 children are not what im thinking

So sad. Gentleman, legend and fierce compeditor in every car he ever drove, a massive loss to motorsport wolrdwide.

John

Sad day for his family,and another great loss for the motorsport industry...RIP Colin Mc Rae...

Another sad day for motorsport and fans alike-a true gentleman-it is believed his five year old son was also onboard-our thoughts are with his family

God this is awful news. How tragic :cry:

I was driving through Moll's Gap last night and was telling my wife and son how I'd waited 2 hours up there to see Colin McRae drive through and woke up this morning to hear of his death. He'll be sadly missed. A TRUE legend. Rest in peace Colin.

holy fook???

can't believe this...

in total shock??

:shock: :shock:

Looks like his 5 year old son on board too and another friend and child....

:cry: :cry: :cry:

TOTAL SHOCK!!

this is a truly tragic moment in history and a severe blow for the motorsport world. still in shock and disbelief

a true gentleman and an unbelievable competitor and driver.

R.I.P Colin McRae. The Best there ever was.

112_0705_10z+colin_mcrae_subaru_impreza_rally_car+front_view_airborne.jpg

thats two Subaru world rally champions thats gone from us now.

R.I.P Colin McRae

R.I.P Richard Burns

deaply sadend by this news. a true legend i have an autograph i recieved from the colin mc rae fan club for my 13th birthday.. A very sad day the world of motorsport... r.i.p
and i think we should hold something in his honour

Back