Cleaning products

[quote author=keith555 link=topic=44000.msg507875#msg507875 date=1424456352]
There is discount codes also you can add to your orders I will find out for you.
[/quote]

That be great,

Karma to you

[quote author=p1impreza link=topic=44000.msg507879#msg507879 date=1424459758]
[quote author=keith555 link=topic=44000.msg507875#msg507875 date=1424456352]
There is discount codes also you can add to your orders I will find out for you.
[/quote]

That be great,

Karma to you
[/quote]

DW05 is the discount code at the moment. :thumbsup:

Has anyone tried any of the glaze products after polishing . Do they Make any big difference

Reflect only do about 3 products that's any good the rest is just pure watered down muck
Genuinly now I am in the detailing buisness here and all these lads drop in samples and new products to try and as I said most of it is dung

[quote author=diesel tom link=topic=44000.msg508254#msg508254 date=1424769004]
Reflect only do about 3 products that's any good the rest is just pure watered down muck
Genuinly now I am in the detailing buisness here and all these lads drop in samples and new products to try and as I said most of it is dung

[/quote]
What would you recommend as the best interior polish for dash ect?

The products you buy in halfords and alike are less strength as the trade version in my opinion anyway same with auto Glym
Here is my little collection at home not my work stuff just my bits for the Scoob and the Q7

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    803.8 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    849.4 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    921.7 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    803.8 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    849.4 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    921.7 KB · Views: 34
You lads should try some of the orchard autocare products from a place up north, tar cleanse, iron cleanse, cotton candy snow foam, shampoo, etc, really good stuff.

I got the orchard wheel cleaner its absolutely brilliant stuff. Will definitely be trying out the rest of their range soon

I had been using Autoglym, then switched to Meguiars, but had been buying kleers, and poorboys off clean car and found it excellent. I have tried a lot of the commercial stuff like concept and found it ok for daily drivers.

I signed up to a new monthly thing recently, http://www.waxybox.co.uk/ I got my first samples a few weeks back, you pay each month for a set of sample size products.

The 50.cal products were so good, I bought the full size versions

http://www.50caldetailing.co.uk/

Placed the order at 10pm on the Sunday recieved it on Tuesday at 8am very happy with the prices as well

Nice little kit to give you some ideas of there products before you decide on buying bigger bottles.

Back