cb radio and antenna

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Nicknack - cash...........................
2. Keith Dublin - cash......................paid received via jp via robbie :icon_eyes:
3. Markobucko paypal..................... paid received via mark
4. STI Brian - paypal ......................paid received via jp
5. Pete - Paypal..............................paid received via jp
6. Finnmcool - Cash........................paid received via scoobymaniac
7. Scoobymaniac - Cash..................paid received via me
8. Mark Cahill - Cash.......................paid received via me
9. Matt - paypal .............................paidreceived via me
10. turbo tony - cash........................paid received via jp
11. michael spec c- paypal...............paid received via jp

Thanks a million Phil for dropping mine out to me and also for setting
it all up for me and going through it.
Karma enroute fella.
Karma for you aswell mick

good man finn......and thaks to phil also.......i hope he gave you the propper radio and not that banged up relic of a yoke he has in the boot :icon_nana:

[quote author=northdublin link=topic=14751.msg186470#msg186470 date=1242511798]
good man finn......and thaks to phil also.......i hope he gave you the propper radio and not that banged up relic of a yoke he has in the boot :icon_nana:
[/quote]

:shhh: keep that on the DL

[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=14751.msg186472#msg186472 date=1242512001]
[quote author=northdublin link=topic=14751.msg186470#msg186470 date=1242511798]
[/quote]

:shhh: keep that on the DL
[/quote]

you forgot to say over or over and out :naughty:

OVER AND OUT!

Cheers for meeting me yesterday Mick, and fair play to you for putting the effort in to organise the group buy! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no bother mark.......mifgt be an idea to get together at the next meet and just check the swr, its just a quick test done on a meter to make sure the antenna is tuned to the radio for best performance. the antennas come pretuned but its no harm to get it done and it has to be done while the radio is set up in the car its going to be used in.

Long communications - Donegal

CQ Communications - Dublin are cheaper then the Net and are more decent aswell as u r getting brand new equipment for the same price!

Back