Brackets to convert to rear 2 pots on a B4.

Yup the discs will have too change too fit the 2 pots. as the origionals are too small, Stand too be corrected, But thats as far as i knew :thumbsup:
Seems too be a place in england on ebay sellin the 2 pots for 150 sterling, Type in 2 pot brakes in ebay search and they will come up. Good price the way economy is at the minute :thumbsup:

i havnt looked at the set up on the back yet but can i put the 2pots i took off the front onto the back??

I have received ze merchandise. :cool:
I will drop in off in Killkenny amarach, i will be in a black trenchcoat with a pheasants feather in my hat :smokin:
the code work is shampoo'd mackerel teeth

[quote author=stevo link=topic=13327.msg167501#msg167501 date=1236862841]
i havnt looked at the set up on the back yet but can i put the 2pots i took off the front onto the back??
[/quote]
I dont think so mate, the 2 pot rears are a piston either side of the disc, different set up than the front (side by side pistions one side of disc) I stand to be corrected though.
@ Legy C - Fair play to you for collecting the goods for us all :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@ - GoldenJohn - Stev0 - RSKB4 -
(Thanks to Legy C and Isb4 - the delivery team!)
I have your brackets, let me know when/where you want to collect and we can arrange something, :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Cheers lads,
Eli.

Not yet robbie, I'm just waiting for exact measurments from ciaran tomorrow as i'm getting slotted rear discks from ian, and slotted fronts, So hopefully in the next few weeks, just saving at the minute fr it. :thumbsup:

[quote author=stevo link=topic=13327.msg179576#msg179576 date=1240306551]
havnt even collected mine yet :whistle: :whistle:

havnt forgotten you eli :thumbsup:
[/quote]

No bother mate :thumbsup:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=13327.msg179538#msg179538 date=1240300440]
Has anyone fitted these yet?
[/quote]

Was meant to have rear 2 pots sourced but that fell through :dontknow:
Probably be a few weeks before i get round to it aswell.

Back