Brackets to convert to rear 2 pots on a B4.

Yeah in West Dublin/Kildare area. Ill prob need to send payment to him tomorrow or wednesday to be honest, PM sent.

i might be at the rally and if not there is a gang from the club going anyway
Ian is playing golf on thursday or friday somewhere in Cork. if its east cork i can meet him.

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=13327.msg166278#msg166278 date=1236590300]
i might be at the rally and if not there is a gang from the club going anyway
Ian is playing golf on thursday or friday somewhere in Cork. if its east cork i can meet him.
[/quote]
That would be sound, i deffo wont be anywhere near Cork this week and will be paying with paypal, will sort out the rest with whatever club member is able to get the brackets. I presume you will be paying him in cash yourself then?

Ya i told him i would have a look first, see if i can spare the €€ this month so treat me separately if you can. i can collect the stuff thats paid for and find a way of getting them up the road to ye. im in Kilkenny on friday night for a stag if it helps.

087 7546113 if you need to call me

Tony

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=13327.msg166317#msg166317 date=1236596167]
Ya i told him i would have a look first, see if i can spare the €€ this month so treat me separately if you can. i can collect the stuff thats paid for and find a way of getting them up the road to ye. im in Kilkenny on friday night for a stag if it helps.

087 7546113 if you need to call me

Tony
[/quote]
Thats no bother, gonna get the lads who have a paypal account to pay Ian directly and post paid in the Forum, putting "ISDC group buy" in the payment details just waiting on his paypal info to come through, lads who wanna give me cash will be paid through my paypal :thumbsup:
Hope to have 5 lads paid before he leaves :thumbsup:

Can the lads on the list send their payment on payapl (£50) to "ian@godspeedbrakes.co.uk"
Put "ISDC Group buy" on it,
Then post "PAID" on here when done,
This needs to be done tomorrow at the latest as Ian is not working Wednesday, also we need 5 to avail of offer...... :thumbsup:
Please PM me if you wanna give me the cash and i will send the paypal payment :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

If by the end of day we dont have a reply by everyone on the list eli, I think we should PM too let them know :thumbsup:

@ leoquig - where are you based?
We need to get this wrapped up end of business tomorrow and have 5 lads to get the above deal..

Fair play Stevo,
I am going to meet ISB4 now and Leoquig later so i will be putting through 3 payments around lunch time!
Only need 1 more now! :thumbsup:

eliroche - PAID
Stevo - PAID
Isb4 - PAID
GoldenJohn - PAID
B4RSK - PAID

Thats the lot, Ian has left work with these and will be in cork tomorrow. Gonna try arrange collection now!
:thumbsup: :icon_grin: :clap:

just one question lads, do we have to change the discs on the back now for the 2pots or will what on it be ok?? :ponder:

Back