Bob Rawle Re map, Now with price

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put this up about a group buy and all there is is 2 pages of bitching with only a handful of positive comments that's fine everyone's entitled to their opinion I tried to set up something that was ment to be useful and save money so I joined here to offer you the same deal but 2 pages of bitching and it's not my cup of tea

[quote author=lenny-d link=topic=32251.msg376402#msg376402 date=1326529882]
I put this up about a group buy and all there is is 2 pages of bitching with only a handful of positive comments that's fine everyone's entitled to their opinion I tried to set up something that was ment to be useful and save money so I joined here to offer you the same deal but 2 pages of bitching and it's not my cup of tea
[/quote]
No one asked you or needs you to Join here to offer us a better deal :icon_rolleyes:... How do you think we have survived this long without you? :ponder2:
You have come on here and within your first 2 or 3 posts put a Group buy up :ponder:, there was posts about rr vs road mapping, about prices etc etc and then you you decide to throw the toys out of the pram and say all the guys or alot of them are bitches on here and your gonna bin the site, you must have some opinion of yourself, who gives a fiddlers what you do or what you think. :icon_blahblah:
And again back to the "i joined here to offer guys a better deal" statement, there is guys on here who have been getting there cars mapped by whoever they want, whenever they want and either bringing them over themselves or going through a company long before you ever sat your arse into a Subaru, and will be long after you decide it costs too much to keep it..
And dont BS us with the doing it for other guys, only reason you are doing this is because you think you can get a cheap map done but you NEED other cars to get mapped aswell :roll:

Isdc is going what 10+yrs :dontknow: and its gonna take a saviour like yourself to come along and help us guys out... ffs try to cop to fook on.

i no im not realy well know on the site but when it comes to mapping in ireland i have found, and im only in the scene a small bit but any person i have talked to about mapping has something bad to say about everybody else that maps cars. im pretty sure that when i say that jim russel there is going to be a fair few people say he is a gangster but he has built my car and mapped it twice and i haven done two track days already with it going fine no problems but my first engine which every person told me was built crap and was going to blow lasted fine even through the first trackday and was hammered up there, untill i decided fine i'll get it sorted i'll send it somewhere else the car lasted a week, one week after been mapped after i ringing the person who mapped it and told him the car is hitting 1.4 1.5 bar of boost his answer oh there is plenty of fuel there and he told me that the car only went to 1.2 bar of boost from what i have learnd go with someone you trust get a receipt and a warranty i dont see any reason why someone who is mapping your car cant tell you all the facts and stand over it, your paying a lot of money for someone setup air/fuel ratios they should be able to garrantee there work

This thread has gone way off topic :question:

Both sides have had a chance to fire toys at each other from the safety of their prams so I'm going to lock it now...In the interests of peace :icon_grin:

If anyone has any issues feel free to pm me :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back