Big share price drop for vw

It's fine at the moment but I notice after I do the first 4 slices that I have to turn it down as they are slightly more done than the first lot and I.m a stickler for consistency so will have to have a look at it :icon_biggrin:

It's fine at the moment but I notice after I do the first 4 slices that I have to turn it down as they are slightly more done than the first lot and I.m a stickler for consistency so will have to have a look at it :icon_biggrin:
Haha sounds like it needs to go back for a "Software upgrade" (Wink)[emoji6]

ddc928edf5edb364779457bdc9f3e29e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
87 billion dollars was the estimated cost last month
they have assets of 400 million in total
so 20% loss and probably a lot more loss when all finished as more comes out like we seen this week

Still selling like hot cakes though!
Most people don't give a fcuk.

Order after order for new ones every day.

Still selling like hot cakes though!
Most people don't give a fcuk.

Order after order for new ones every day.

People buying them so they can join the claims queue thinking they make it rich.. Lol..

How much compensation do these people really think they'll get? It's not costing them anything extra because the recall will address the emmisions issue (theoretically) so they'll stay in the same tax bracket. Are they claiming emotional damages because they've been unknowingly overpolluting the environment more than they would have otherwise expected in their fecking diesel anyway???

No one will be able to claim anything Cars are being fixed free of charge End of I.d say . It wouldn't stop me buying 1 to be honest

I entered an online poll the other day, 87% of people that entered said that they were not put off vw group by emissions

Vw's extra emissions are only a drop in the ocean compared to what China and India are knocking out on the daily . As Graham said it's a storm in a teacup and will blow over

Just got my letter today so I have one of the good engines :icon_grin::icon_biggrin:. Note to vw owners if you didn't get a letter your car us worthless:icon_grin:

at the end looks like this hassle worked out as a additional advertisement for the make.

Spotted this photo on Vw transporters Ireland fb page

6396dbda0e61cd30f637754d36508863.jpg

If true a real pitty defo best looking van on the market ...

They have gone from a strong reliable fast van to a pile of shite over last few years and I've had 4 different transporters since 07 .

First on an 04 was bullet proof as was the brand new 08 one I had . Had an 09 then and it spent more time in the garage than on the road . Have a 142 now and while it has been reliable it's gutless

Intresting Tommy

Coolest looking van out there with a nice set of Rims

Sure subaru are the same with the head studs on the 2.5 sti Engine Never recognised a problem .

Back