Be quiet....

E mailed them yesterday. Cost is $485 australian dollars including fed ex carraige. Don't know what duty you'd get caught for though here.........21.5 % ? :dontknow:

I was having a nosey on their website too. Do they do classic fitment or is it all for newage?

I'd say if the price worked out well this could be a super groupbuy :thumbsup:

Thats genius if they bring in a law or if theres somekind of new nct test id defo be getting one :subaru: one of the neighbours was moaning to the mother he other day bout me waking her up to go to work at 6.30 if she says anything to me im just gonna tell her she should just close her window when shes sleeping :icon_nana: of course if she wants to give me the money ill fit one one of these bad boys no bother

hks silent high power, no noise low speed great bark high in the revs and will pass new noise laws

I had a silvia with full apexi system in it and it had a throttle body like assembly on the pipe work befor back box, it was a manual type and a cable like a throttle cable was used to open and close it, only problem was you cant drive them on even a small bit with the flap closed, no power and exhaust gasses start to push there way back other way, id swear at one stage the were cumn back through airfilter, wouldnt think it be too good for engine and i wouldnt think it will pass nct due to emissions

Back