Be quiet....

Sounds sexy when valve open.

Think I'd fit one of these if they were available here. Would love to get rid of the drone when cruising on the motorway but whack on the sound when on a spirited run cross country

Yeah would be handy to have one on when driving around town or in housing estates,
esp at night it would save on a few complantes and it would probably help a little with the boy racer thing!

With the new laws that could be a gold mine for a supplier here. I would buy one because you never know you could need to slip throw unnoticed :cool:

The lads in Urban Peformance have things like this...only thing is they are fit in at a joint in the system so you'd probably have to slightly modify the exhaust (Shorten it).
€150 -€200 if I remember correctly!

it would be more for comfort in everyday use id prefer the back box but the apexi is a good choice aswell :thumbsup:

[quote author=AlanC link=topic=13476.msg166688#msg166688 date=1236680971]
it would be more for comfort in everyday use id prefer the back box but the apexi is a good choice aswell :thumbsup:
[/quote]

okay :thumbsup:

i would deffinatly get one i have a crowd of nagging neighbers and a 5'' straight trough so think
it would be worth getting

alot of cars have this as standard porsche, bmw, merc. but they usually just block one of the exaust ports. i'm sure it will cause some back pressure. but a great compromise :thumbsup:

Back