are subaru reliable?

Mark
The Octane booster will add aprox 20BHP once mapped
for it.

Oh and you have 2 choice's NF or Lucas the rest are sh*t or...... are not
suited for daily use

It should cost aprox an extra €6 per fill as you would only need a half bottle to a full
tank.

Niall.

hi niallboy, the nearest supplier for octane boost in my area is ears mallow, and they only supply millers.
thanks for the info, would it really give that much bhp thats some power difference :)

www.ears.ie

Dave Legacy and Renno555 on here supply NF & Lucas. That's who I get it from. They are cheap also.

I'll be getting a batch soon if you need some. I live in Cork also.

Th[quote author=marksscooby link=topic=4637.msg49630#msg49630 date=1197980518]
hi matt thanks for the info and help. what bhp is the v5 type r coupe?
i like your car :)
[/quote]

Thanks Mark
Yeah as Dagnut says, about 300bhp and rapid acceleration with its close ratio box

standard seats

hi matt hopefully you can help, i was thinking of changing the seats in my impreza v5, even though the standard seats look well? i rang automania in cork which is where i live about sparco red torino alacantra seats reclinable, they are 600 euro each, its 2000euro including fittings and labour. :ponder:

Automania :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
need i say more?!?

[quote author=marksscooby link=topic=4637.msg49680#msg49680 date=1197999001]
hi matt hopefully you can help, i was thinking of changing the seats in my impreza v5, even though the standard seats look well? i rang automania in cork which is where i live about sparco red torino alacantra seats reclinable, they are 600 euro each, its 2000euro including fittings and labour. :ponder:
[/quote]

Personally i love the STI seats.
I looked into sparco seats for my last car and they were 1050 for the pair without rails.
If i was changing my seats id go for Bride seats.
Expensive but the do some real nice black ones with red stitching and they do carbon fibre too.
Try www.greenline.jp
They do seats and rails and everything else for modifying

You'd fit them yourself in an afternoon

yeah fantastic seats..comfortable and supportive..unless its a track weapon i wouldnt put buckets in..and women hate bucket seats

Regarding availablity of Octain booster!
Davelegacy (STI Tuning) will post upto 16 bottles of NF booster anywhere in the country for €15
Worth considering!
Dan

Hi Mark,

If your ever changin seats, theres really on one option, these bad boys http://www.cobraseats.com/misano.htm

The Torino are expensive and last time I checked, more expensive than the Misano, which has a pure carbon back and weigh FA.

The Torino use memory foam though which is ridiculously comfy and I don;t think the Misano has that.

There is a cheaper version of the Torino available, looks the exact same but uses regular foam instead of memory foam, check that out if your funds are limited.

Hope this helps,

Cill :subaru:

Hi Mark,

I have the standard STI buckets in my 02 model, I think their really good and I couldn;t justify spunking 2 g's on a set of misano's. But on the classic models, if your seats are worn or you just don;t like them, I'd say work away and spend the money. You can always take them out when your changing car and put them into your new bus

Cheers,

Cill

hi kanye, the seats you have in your model are nicer than the v5 ,its nice to change the seats to have something different from everyone else :D :lol:

@ kanye + 1, newage sti seats are hot, and the the ladies think so tooo, swit-swoooooooo

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=4637.msg49859#msg49859 date=1198076935]
I stick with subaru seats. I think aftermarket seats look gay :eek:mg:
[/quote]

Straight to the point Kanye!!

Back