apexi induction kit

you would have to speak to the traders on the site...roughly speaking about €1000,but its done by guys from the uk that know their stuff... :thumbsup:

[quote author=Ianbhp link=topic=4514.msg48108#msg48108 date=1196964075]
how much would a remap and delimit cost around? :dunno:
[/quote]

is seriously think about the delimit if i was you..the leggy is unbelievably fast from 180 and can get you into serious trouble as i found out to my cost..not going into on a public forum but suffice to say i shouldn't off had it removed..240kmh is easily achievable..double the motorway limit.. you dont need much road..you get caught doing that speed in today's anti car world you could be looking a stint inside..you probably wont do it and are a lot more responsible than me but something to think about

yea was thinking about a de-imit for a while but couldnt find anybody to map the legacy, :shock: would be the main reason id get her mapped would be for the delimiting, and safer for my engine too! :evil: faster faster faster :evil:

right so ,  re fmic , rough price or make of any or wat is recomended. feel it should be done.  or wat other mods would be considered. gettin a few bits of eye candy of the fat man in 18 odd days so no more oul orange indicators and the likes of it, goin for the 'gojohnnygo' look as it is a sweet bus from wat i can see. any suggestion s  welcome!!!

right so ,  re fmic , rough price or make of any or wat is recomended. feel it should be done.  or wat other mods would be considered. gettin a few bits of eye candy of the fat man in 18 odd days so no more oul orange indicators and the likes of it, goin for the 'gojohnnygo' look as it is a sweet bus from wat i can see. any suggestion s  welcome!!!

[quote author=Ianbhp link=topic=4514.msg48174#msg48174 date=1197019609]
yea was thinking about a de-imit for a while but couldnt find anybody to map the legacy,  :shock:  would be the main reason id get her mapped would be for the delimiting, and safer for my engine too! :evil: faster faster faster :evil:
[/quote]

Main reason people have mapped Jap cars is to reduce the chance of a big engine bill. Plus with a few mods extra performance. When the car gets mapped the limiter is takin from it anyway.

Damo

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=4514.msg48177#msg48177 date=1197019947]
right so ,  re fmic , rough price or make of any or what is recomended. feel it should be done.  or what other mods would be considered. gettin a few bits of eye candy of the fat man in 18 odd days so no more oul orange indicators and the likes of it, goin for the 'gojohnnygo' look as it is a sweet bus from what i can see. any suggestion s  welcome!!!
[/quote]

There are lots of different intercooler types, some reduce charge temp very well and others dont. I find the "cheaper" Hybrid ones fit and look good on the Classic, and work well, but on newage unless you put alot of effort in some of them sit quite low. Id consider keeping the top mount for the time being and getting a larger turbo with a couple other things before the front mount.

Ill have a second hand TD05-20g for sale soon which could be nice on your car :D

safer for the engine by mapping it for fuel and mods is what i ment, :p know delimiting wont make anything safer besides overtaking :dance:

[quote author=Ianbhp link=topic=4514.msg48184#msg48184 date=1197024148]
safer for the engine by mapping it for fuel and mods is what i ment, :p know delimiting wont make anything safer besides overtaking :dance:
[/quote]

yeah just reread it..the map is worth it..you'll make the factory power of the car aswell..probably lucky to get 260 on normal 95

SHOULD WE BE GETTING CLOSER TO THE 280 ON THE 99.3 E5? MAST DISCONNECT THE BATTERY TONIGHT FOR A BIT, SOMEONE ON THE SITE SAID THAT THE ECU WILL RESET ITSELF AND SHE WILL RUN BETTER ON THE E5. NOT SURE IF THIS IS TRUE BUT WORTH A TRY ANYWAY. :pray: ONLY RUN IT ON E5 NOW SEEMS TO BE MORE RESPONSIVE, DID YOU SAY THAT THE LEGACY IS VERY LIVELY AFTER 180KM/HR OR DID I GET THAT WRONG? :ponder:

not didnt get it wrong from 160kmh its proper quick..m3 quick..running e5 should see you around 270 i guess hard to tell with out dyno resuts..the car is desinged for 102 but the ecu should be able to retard the timming enough for 99 without any major issues..id still put a drop of booster in to be sure but if you not mapped

Back