Anyone know why No Wrx Model avaliable Uk/Ireland?

Zheiko go outside and look at ur bug seriously ????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Oh really? U did not just go there... never claimed bugs were the nicest scoobies, but at least they are sedans... I was never fan of hatches

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Im only having a laugh
I actually really like em got better with age

But not a good looking car like most scoobys purposful not beautiful

As with all subaru concept sti's it'll never happen .

Some very diluted version will eventually appear no doubt but it won't look near as well as the one pictured.

Come over to Fantasy land Tommy everyone happy over here????

Has anyone got any Proper co2 numbers on the new s4 fa20 engine . Cant seem to find anything about them and it looks like a viable option if the co2 and tax is 1000 quid. Rather than 2350 ,

Last edited:

Attachments

• 480A2641-CF5C-4D9B-A3BD-99E96329DF79.png
    480A2641-CF5C-4D9B-A3BD-99E96329DF79.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 11
  • 3CAE1A1A-6529-4B9C-B0AC-87D00EE1D616.png
    3CAE1A1A-6529-4B9C-B0AC-87D00EE1D616.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 11

Used vehicles​

The Foreign Registration Certificate (FRC), which is a mandatory document for all used vehicles, may contain a NOx emissions figure.

United Kingdom (UK) imports may have the NOx figure on the FRC if the document was issued prior to April 2019. This is usually displayed in box V3 of the V5, the UK registration certificate.

If not present on the FRC, customers are advised to obtain the CoC for the vehicle. This can be obtained by contacting a main dealer, or the manufacturer, directly.

Revenue will also accept official written confirmation from the manufacturer, or an appropriate statutory authority, of the NOx emissions. These will be considered on a case by case basis, depending on the documentation presented.

A NOx figure for Japanese imports can be obtained from the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.

If a NOx figure cannot be provided for a vehicle, then a flat charge will apply. Further information can be found in Nox Charge.

https://www.mlit.go.jp/en/jidosha/index.html (But I don't know where to get it from there :icon_hang: )

I can't find it on the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism website after a bit of digging around.

I found the below but it isn't listed on them anyway from what I can see

Gas vehicles 2014

Gas vehicles 2015

vehicles 2016-2017

vehicles 2018-2019

:wall:

The new GT86 has gotten the Gazoo stamp and will be called the GR86, running a 2.4 flat 4 with 240bhp. Unsure of emissions.

Haven't seen if there's a BRZ being released with same engine but at least there is still progress and development happening with horizontally opposed engines.

Surely there's scope there for this sort of engine to be mated to an efficient turbo setup and PPF. Maybe even a hybrid.

Thread revival I see.

Was getting bits done at Cunningham Autopoint here. While they were starting my car, I looked at the tax on a Porsche Panamera they had for sale. 790 tax for the year when the blob is 710. If Porsche can lower the emissions, the FA engine is surely capable.

I asked about the 2015+ models and they said they're not even bothering ordering unless somebody really wants one. Just supplying parts which come from Japan. The thing is, the Levorg and BRZ are beautiful looking cars. Doesn't take much to get them right, just the tax bracket issue putting a halt to any type of sales for the brand. I wonder what the E-Boxer is like or even this new 2.4L, I must ask when I get the car back.

Back