2006 STi donedeal

[quote author=nicknack link=topic=44065.msg508839#msg508839 date=1425204620]
My sti forester is up around that money, with no dings etc if you were interested?!!
[/quote]

No thanks.

Jesus Christ , I'm going to the credit union and seeing about getting €10k just to
Close this will I wont I thread.

Theres not that much to it man just go have a look if your interested, not much a mechanic will do that you cant at the car. Just make a check list and tick everything off :thumbsup: . Keep an eye out for any leaks/smoke, check all fluids, check service history if any then check underside for any rust, take the car for a spin and check to see if there's any knock/bangs from suspension or gearbox and ask plenty of questions

[quote author=Rich3248 link=topic=44065.msg508998#msg508998 date=1425310564]
Just close the thread so. I've been looking for someone who knows subarus to look at it with me.
[/quote]

Have you asked a trader on here ?
Dave from RSR maybe he does ramp inspections
or get a aa inspection on it maybe
always a way :thumbsup:

Hi rich the reason Lads won't volunteer to look at it is. . Even with the best inspection possible The engine could still let go on the way home. Not saying it will. It just no one can be sure is all . Try rsr in the traders section Dave will give you good advice

Even ring the AA, they do a comprehensive car inspection. Probually the best money you'll spend on a car. Great to show the report when your selling it down the road Piece of mind.
Lads might be able to help in viewing, but they might get bad press if the car turns out to be a lemon.
I'll help you view it if your stuck.

Back