2006 Hawkeye wrx sti 2.5

Only scooby id be back for would be an s203 , red, like the one I should have bought in 2008 .

Well done on the sale Tommy.
Mint car and a serious credit to you.

Can?t beat the blob front end, looks great imo.(S203)

But I hope you try another brand and see.

Just buy one that has the same return as the special edition/STI Impreza?s
So when you get bored of the mundane PlayStation stuff....

You can get back in a Scooby :)

Could be a long time before I'm back to driving a scooby .
So many interesting cars out there and so little time /money .

Got to do the 5 pot , v8 and maybe even a spinning triangle ,
I have a proper interest in most if not all makes, just been lucky to have an sti for 10 years and wouldnt change a minute of it .
Been looking at some Interesting stuff , saab 900 turbos , audi 2.3 coupes , volvo r , m3 , amg ,list goes on n on

Well done on the sale Tommy. Cracking car for someone there, well sorted.
Spinning triangles lol I like, RX7 would be an epic machine, I'd be weary of them tho, great car if maintained properly, but you'd wanna be careful of previous owners.
See quite a few RS3s around surprisingly, epic sound off those and the tax ain't too bad either
Decisions decisions lol
Looking forward to seeing the new motor ????????

Congratulations on the sale Tommy

Looking forward to seeing the next purchase

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

f43713aea26a7c8bb4334929daa45b6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Congrats on the quick sale best of luck with the future choice[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a sad day alright loosing a good car in the club but the way I look at this is if the new owner signs up the car is still here and the new owner could be twice as sound as Tommy so it's a win win [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Don't mention it always here to help [emoji6]

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Congrads on the sale tommy :thumbsup: best of luck with the new car what ever it is :thumbsup:

. Cant see you doing the Saab 900 or Audi coupe thing as there old cars and need constant work so less you have a garage lift and tools or else deep pockets the dream becomes a nightmare very quickly

m3 and amg are a great drive sound savage and And modern enough not to give much hassle . Best of luck anyway :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congratulations on the sale Tommy :thumbsup:

Can't see you being away from a Subaru for too long :subaruimprezawrxico

Congrats on the sale Tommy, if you want any info or ownership experience on an RX7 let me know.

I've a Spirit R in the garage and truly great drivers car

Spirit R! NICE!!
Ultimate 7 to have ???? well wear man, and best of luck with your own search! ????????

Seen one in the UK do look good in the flesh but are they a costly car to keep with other amg cars of the past costing big money parts items if stuff breaks

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Back