2006 Hawkeye wrx sti 2.5

Get ready for the . . Will you swap for a wrecked CBR 250 and rusty cow box brigade [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair , I've had 2 calls about it and 2 geniune guys at face value . more interested in the condition and history rather than the money on it .I've probably priced it away from the messers and dreamers hopefully ,

Audi possibly rs3 , volvo t5r , ford rs are not really on the radar at all as I hate the unpredictable nature of where they will end up , love the look of a mk2 rs but don't like the drive.

15 year with an impreza at this stage , as much as I love em , its time for change.

Hi Tommy,

i bought a mk2 rs early this year , 300bhp with bluefin removable map 350bhp. heard a lot of stories of them being all over the shop when you put the power down but its only really in the wet its an issue. they really are a great car. the best ive ever owned i would say and have had 3 subarus. unfortunately i have to let it go soon but will always be glad i got one. i wish i bought one yrs ago to be honest best of luck in your sale your car is stunning

Attachments

• focus rs carcoon.jpg
    focus rs carcoon.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 73
  • focus rs side.jpg
    focus rs side.jpg
    966.2 KB · Views: 89
  • focus rs engine bay.jpg
    focus rs engine bay.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 87
Audi possibly rs3 , volvo t5r , ford rs are not really on the radar at all as I hate the unpredictable nature of where they will end up , love the look of a mk2 rs but don't like the drive.

15 year with an impreza at this stage , as much as I love em , its time for change.

Hi Tommy,

i bought a mk2 rs early this year , 300bhp with bluefin removable map 350bhp. heard a lot of stories of them being all over the shop when you put the power down but its only really in the wet its an issue. they really are a great car. the best ive ever owned i would say and have had 3 subarus. unfortunately i have to let it go soon but will always be glad i got one. i wish i bought one yrs ago to be honest best of luck in your sale your car is stunning

Mate I must get a look

Nice one Tommy, there's a good subaru market at the minute [emoji108] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Fun cars are selling in current climate. It's a bit of a YOLO mentality I reckon. Some people may not get another chance to own these kind of cars.

Good stuff Tommy didn't hang around too long good cars always sell a turn the key and enjoy it car

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Congrats Tommy. And don't be a stranger when you go to the dark side :1poke:

Last edited:
Back