2005 Subaru Impreza Sti Type UK

One of my favourite blobs in this club and definetely one of the cleanest in the country!!

Ive followed this car from the time you bought it and enjoyed see'n any updates that were made. Keith these pics do not do her justice at all. She really is an immaculate car in the flesh. Try and stick up better pics :)

daveR

Really nice blob. If i had funds i'd snap it up.
Very clean and well looked after.
They don't come up very often.

Cheers again lads for all the comments.

Got a few people now interested in the car who are coming during the week so might be gone sooner than I thought.

Few more pics of the car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 213
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 217
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 211
Well first person to view the car gave me a deposit and is collecting her on Saturday.

New owner is a forum member but will be signing up as full member in coming weeks so will let them introduce them self.

Sad to be seen it go but seems to be going to a good home which is what I was hoping for.

Congrats Keith always loved the sound of your car pity you had to sell.
Best of luck to the new owner glad its staying in the club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as Gordon said Congrats and Comisserations keith :thumbsup:
Hope it gets minded bye teh next owner and Congrats to them also
What you buying next anything Fancy ?

Well as I said before I didn't think the car would sell this quick especially after Christmas but she is gone.

It was emotional and really have not realised it is gone yet to be honest.

Maybe a mistake down the road but it's done now and things will move on I suppose.

All the best to the new owner hopefully it will be cared for like I did.

I picked up a 2006 Lexus IS 220d executive model the other day.

Totally different but I felt I needed it to hopefully get back one day my love to own a performance car.

Will throw a few pics up when I get a chance to give her a scrub.

I will be sticking around doe as I have and will always support the isdc as I have found plenty of friends here and hope to keep that going. All the best to the year ahead lads and hopefully it will be a good one like always.

fair play keith and good you're sticking around its like getting rid of a limb when selling a car you're so attached to but as you said cars come and go and I'm sure you'll be back in one again
hope all is going well man

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sorry to see her go but glad to see you're sticking around. Fair play, best of luck with the lexus in the mean time.

So i'm proud new owner of this STi! Couldn't be happier, been looking for a decent STi for over a year now so it was worth the wait. Couldn't meet a nicer guy (Keith) to deal with either, the car is a credit to him. I was a junior member since about 2011 but just became a full member there now so hope to get involved with the club a bit now.

So I'm the proud new owner of this sti. Couldn't meet a nicer guy (Keith) to deal with. I was searching for more than a year for the right one and I'm glad I waited for this one. Couldn't be happier. I've just become a full member now so hopefully I'll get a bit more involved in the club now.

Nice one best of luck with it. One of the best out there. ????????????

Back