2005 Subaru Impreza Sti Type UK

keith555

Octane Boostaholics
2005 ***SOLD***. Subaru Impreza Sti Type UK ***SOLD***

Well I thought I would never sell this car but the time has come to move on.

A lot has changed in my life the past year and I have decided that this car is not for me going forward and as much a as I will be sad and most likely regret selling the time is right and hopefully it will end up in as good of hands it has been in.

I'm posting it up here in the club first before I put it up on other sites as I would love to see a member own it. Anyone who knows me in the club will know I look after my cars and this one is no different.

Anyway below is the spec and details that may be important but if anyone has any questions feel free to contact me.

Nct April 2016
55,500miles

Widetrack model
6 speed
Diff controller
Brembo brakes
Front pads and drilled/grooved discs fitted last year
Toyo tires put on two months ago on the front
Stage one performance mods and remapped by Duncan from racedynamics in the UK
Cobra decat downpipe which is heat wrapped
Nur spec r exhaust system which also comes with bung
K&n panel filter
Aps 255 fuel pump
NGK 7b plugs
Grimspeed 3 port boost solenoid
Forge recirculating dump valve
Headlights de tango
Hid kit
Rear lights de tango with chrome bulbs
Smoked side repeaters
Rear windows tinted
HT autos sti front lip
HT autos full rear diffuser
Smack style red performance engine hose kit with custom sti logos
Lowered on prodrive springs
New front drop links
Whiteline rear arb and white line drop links
Rally style Mudflaps
Zunsport black fronts grills
Gunmetal 18" rota GRA wheels with no damage
Black wheel nuts and lock nuts
Front and rear strut braces
Wheel alignment set up recently done by Larkin performance
Speakers all upgraded to fli speakers
Eonon multi use head unit (dvd MP3 TV satnav iPod sd usb etc)
Sub and amp in boot

Oil changed every 4000 miles with mobil1 oil and genuine Subaru filters

I have owned the car since 37500 miles and it's been very well minded and has not missed a beat.

It now sits on only 55,500 miles which is probably one of the lowest mileage cars in the country.

All original parts will come with the car as I have held onto everything and also catted downpipe for future nct's.

Bad points to be addressed.

Headlight lenses could do with replacing as small cracks from stones but none major.
Car could do with a dent man going around it as it has a few car park dings but again nothing major.
Drivers side sideskirt end clip is broke but I have a mint sideskirt there which I purchased last year it just needs to be painted. I also have new genuine clips and end bracket to go on with it. Drivers window motor faulty but again i have one there to be fitted.

I will address some of these issues over next few weeks as I have just not had the time over x mas with work.

I will be servicing the car next week as I will be buying oil and filter during the week.

It will come completely detailed and protection will be added to every part using some of the best products on the market.

Contact me through the site or phone/txt 0877664376 with any enquiries.

Price €12,000

b284f3becc99717e3cb87a5c43334784.jpg

b08ca998e0c828348cda9ce55efaacd7.jpg

b61fe6bd8afc4c003118cdc3c63e6c91.jpg

Last edited:
Very sorry to read this keith but if it has to be done it must, hope the next owner looks after it as good as you have

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

this is my car's better looking twin. always jealous how clean it looks. shouldn't hang around.
GLWTS Keith

That's a beautiful car. Is it mica or obsidian black? Best of luck with your sale.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Best of luck with the sale Keith the car looks stunning
Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.
Hope it stays in the club
Best of luck and I hope when it sells you will be still around the site man

Last edited:
Anybody Looking for a Impreza Currentlly this is the car to buy

All the best with the sale Keith
Sorry to see you selling but if your not using it no point in keeping her :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry to hear Keith shes a beauty.

Its always the way I buy a new car a few weeks later this comes up.

If it was for sale then I would have snapped it up.

Best of luck with the sale.

Really hope it stays in the club. Would be a shame for some idiot to buy it and wreck it

Sorry to see u selling mate

Cracking example best of luck with sale.

Don't be a stranger ????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Best of luck with the sale Keith, car always spotless anytime i saw it, sounds lovely too! Serious low mileage and a well maintained scooby there for someone. Should be snapped up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely car Keith and I hope you get every cent of asking for it.
Same mileage/KM's as my own.

I really think the prices of good quality solid performance cars are rising quickly.
Good for all of us on here as the good quality minded ones are thin on the ground!

Best of luck with your sale I really hope you get a genuine buyer on the first call.

As Eli said, I don't think I ever saw this dirty. Low miles, well looked after, wide track and UK so easy insurance. Brilliant car for someone.

Best of luck with the sale Keith. Great car so will go to the first serious buyer cars come and go always so Best of luck your a top man :thumbsup:

Good luck with the sale keith. Well worth the money for someone looking. Hopefully when my time comes something like this will be for sale.

Back