1999 Type R impreza for sale (price lowered 12,5000

had someone look at the car yesterday and deal agreed and car to go wednesday. wont mention who as a member here and dnt kow if he wants his interest public or not. all i know is i practically gave it away !!!! but its better to get the cash than sitting out on the driveway. be sad to see it go. was lovely to spend the day driving it yesterday. when driving it ya dont wanna sell it but when ya see it sulking on drive ya know it needs a good home :thumbsup:

wish i got offered 125k swordsman but sold it for less. im losing 10k sellin it. thats some depreciation in six months !!!

Yeah.. that would be me - lucky bast.rd :icon_grin:

Can't wait till wednesday to collect it :)

:subaru:

Yes Colin, there will be 2 isdc Subarus parked near Apple premises soon :xmas_cheers:

[quote author=Codders link=topic=9017.msg135080#msg135080 date=1228767773]
Yes Colin, there will be 2 isdc Subarus parked near Apple premises soon :xmas_cheers:
[/quote]
:subaru: :subaru:

well done lad it sounds like you got a good deal well you may wear it hen lad id say you will be sad when she goes

it will be codders baby around 7.30 pm tomorrow. ya will be sad but hopefully sometime next year will have the funds to buy one again. codders mite even be sick of it by then................ but glad someone here getting it as been in the club since mike brought it back from wales. i will feel a fraud on here driving a beemer but i will be back in ownership some day, then again with the requests the woman is making for the wedding i may not. 1500euro for 10 min fireworks display !!! where is my overtime :wall:

A line of Subaru's at the wedding backfiring, throwing flames would be far more appropriate :icon_biggrin:

just back from delivering it to codders, wanna wish him the best of luck with it and hope he stays between the ditches !!! from meeting him i think he will look after it and be another good member here.

Back