1999 Type R impreza for sale (price lowered 12,5000

Re: 1999 Type R impreza for sale

oh rush of blood to the head !!! ah five yrs 2gether so time to make an honest woman outta her

Re: 1999 Type R impreza for sale

well lads car has got to go it was meant to be in upcoming edition next thursday but mix up in admin and not getting picture taken till next fri so in thurs weeks edition now the 6th of november. i have lowered price as car has got to go. it will be advertised for 12,500 but given isdc members first chance at this price. anyone interested please contact me. i put two new tires on front last weekend so four perfect tires all round. also mechanic is changing oil tommorrow afetr being ran in for 1500 miles. all these miles car was never driven over 3700rpm. i hope this car goes to a member as has to be one of the best and nicest type r around and i believe this is a fantastic price for a car purchased only 6 months ago at 14500 and another 5,500 spent on it !!!

had one fella looking at it meant to look again this week. think if not gone in few weeks just gonna trade it in somewhere cos need diesel badly. i thimk 12500 is very reasonable and not gonna lower it anymore as brill car well worth the money. needs to be seen in the flesh pictures dont do justice as not a mark on it

well the lad from autotrader came today to take pictures of her so in next weeks edition. finally only after 4 weeks of paying for the add. imagine after paying 160 euro they had the cheek to ask me to take a photo on phone and send it on to them ha ha. not likely !!! bought my new car yesterday and taking delivery of it tue. afraid its not a subaru and a dirty diesel but need diesel badly for up and down the n4/m4. its a 2005 bmw 525d m-sport. mite post pics next week

Have you any more pics of the car? As the only one I can see is very small. :thumbsup:

Sorry mate could you send us an email address or something? As I'm not a full member so cant pm you back etc. Cheers. Savage car by the way!!

all im getting is will i swap or take trade :doh: one even had cheek to offer an evo............. never , only 4 wheel drive turbo i will have is a scooby. then again the new skyline mite tempt me :thumbsup:

finally got the car in autotrader but the pics do it no justice i dont think. feck them dont think will use them again its not worth the money. the pic on the net a bit better but still not what ta would ya call good value for 160 euro especially when money so tight in the country :boohoo:

have a viewing sat actually looking forward to a long spin in her now that have not drove it in a while. need to hear that boxer rumble and dump valve !!!

Back