1992 legacy turbo

I cant reply to pms, brakes not sold yet, There 6pot aps 330 mil discs 5x100 bells on discs ferodo 2500 pads only around 400km on them. Ment to say same brakes as gramho spec c has.

Hi leoquig
Would be interested in coilovers would they fit my 98 sti and how much u lookin :changinggear:

they should fit ur car no probs there hks fully adjustable and adjustable front top mounts included. they are very hard even on sofest seting,some wear on the pistons but not leaking,prob around 200. hope to remove them tonight.

pleasure dealing with the lads who have bought items so far, can people txt or ring me if interested in parts not online much thanks. Bevan was i talking to you already?

still have lots of parts available, brakes, interior, engine gearbox etc ....... Any more intrest here before i offer parts else where.

[quote author=Grahamo spec c link=topic=38133.msg441021#msg441021 date=1374171571]
I'm shocked the brakes are not gone :ponder2:

[/quote]

There's no douth these are possible some of the best brakes money can buy but in sayying that who has the money to buy them, all comes down to price graham , I'm sure 5 or 10 years ago these would have been snapped up

:bump2: for this lads. ecu , brakes, coilovers , wheels, spare wings , all sold everything else there . phone leo 087/9684845

been off line for a while as mentioned a lot of parts sold, lots still available. will up date tonight. any questions please ring or txt me cheers

Hi Leo, I am looking for a rear boot spoiler for a legacy, have you got one for sale or have you sold it already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sorry lads not been on here for ages life getting in the way. still have loads of parts for sale eg engine gearbox rear diff, front mount fuel lab pressure regulator brand new in box cosworth baffle plate for sump wrx interior etc... Yes have rear spoiler there stijoe, please ring or txt me on 0879684845 for any enquires as im not online much Thanks. Leo.

sale of rest of car fell through, starting to list parts now.
cosworth sump baffel brand new in box 150
defi oil pressure guage brand new in box 50
f&r upper strut braces 50
standard down pipe with cat 50x2
wrx f&r seats 100 good condition
front mount intercooler with pipe work 100
fuel lab pressure regulator with guage 120
decat down pipe bellmouth 100

spare drivers door all electrics and glass and door panel 50
will have more up over the weekend.

Standard td04 turbo
Pair of heads think version 3