1992 legacy turbo

leoquig

Middle Lane Hogs
Hello all been away for a while, some of you probaly rember me driving the wine 92 legacy with the front mount. Anyway sad day need to move on the car. it has been off the road since late 2011 cannot afford it anymore. I have spent a fortune on this, short spec. simtek ecu mapped by andy forrest, front mount, bigger injectors and td0516g turbo, wrx interior AP6pot bakes with 330mm discs barely 400km on them, revolution motorsport 17inch wheels not a scratch on them gold,down pipe and full custom exhaust all heat wrapped,hks coilovers fully adjustable, deep dish steering wheel,hks turbo timer, sti 5speed box and rear diff,suspension pollybushed,prob more that ive forgotten.Car dose require body work rusty arches and rear pockets,I have 2 brand new genuine subaru front wings also all the standard interior suspension wheels and brakes. would like to sell complete looking for around 4000euro i think it is worth that due to the spec,correct me if im wrong,if i dont get any intrest i will consider breaking the car.Also have a good bit of history on it.any questions feel free to ring me on 0879684845 thanks lads.

sorry to see your selling :icon_sad:first dibs on the wheels please and mabey the brakes and coilovers
:thumbsup:

Always loved that car Leo, I remember my first passenger laps around mondello in it :subaru:.

Best of luck with the sale :thumbsup:

0879684845 .I'm about to start splitting the car this weekend have interest in a good few parts, not munch in the complete car

2 brand new wings 200 euro and there yours can bring to the show on Sunday if u want. Txt or ring me.

If i have enough time after work tomorrow i hope to bring the Ap brakes, revolution wheels,hks coil overs, f+r strut braces and brand new front wings to the show on sunday if any body is interested in any thing. Please txt or ring me on 0879684845 if your looking for any thing.Mods feel free to move this to parts for sale as car is now being split. Ecu now sold. i can txt pics if people want im usless with computers and up loading pics.

Back