1/ 3 /2013 Track Day

BazGF8

OG Wagan
ISDC Club Member
:icon_grin: :icon_grin:
Ok Guys, I'm posting this earlier than usual to take the pressure off people, both money wise and as regards getting cars ready for the big day.

This will be the 4th year in a row that I will be organising this track day in memory of my brother Gavin who passed away in 2009 after losing his fight with Cystic Fibrosis at the age of 21.

I would like to stress that this is not a charity event in anyway shape or form.
It is a event where family, friends of Gav's, my own friends and members of various clubs come to enjoy themselves in Gav's memory as driving was his passion.
Last track day we had a great atmosphere so lets all try make this one better :thumbsup:

Now for the details of the day itself. Usually held on Gav's Birthday the 28th of February which falls on a Thursday next year, I have decided to hold it on Friday the 1st of March 2013.

Its on the International Circuit for a full day (AKA "The Big Track")

Based on the usual 40 cars and 4 years repeat business with Mondello price is €145 per car

Extra Drivers (1 per Car) €50

Deposit €100 non refundable unless I or you get someone to take your spot, I can usually help out that way.

No half days available initially may consider closer to the day

Some points to remember so I dont have a repeat of an incident like the last trackday in Feb:

There will be a list at the gate to the circuit, if you are not on that list your car wont be getting into the paddock.Simple as that.

All extra drivers must be signed on for Insurance reasons. Anyone found not to be signed on will be banned for the rest of the day.

If a persons car breaks down anytime during the day and cant continue and your mate wants to take the spot in their own car for the rest of the day, you need to see me and I will sign you on and give you a new drivers band.Again anyone found with bands that are not signed on will be banned for the rest of the day.

Put you names down if interested I'll be taking deposits as from now already have 10 on the list

Thanks Lads :subaru:

great stuff baz

hopefully make this and im sure there will be a few isdc heads going to this aswell

Stick me down for it anyway Baz, need to get out early this year to set the tone for the year and get out as much as possible :icon_grin:

[quote author=gonzogicken link=topic=36103.msg413705#msg413705 date=1352182355]
Sign me up Baz. Have you a paypal address for payment? Cheers Eoin.
[/quote]

No problem Eoin your on the list there now. Just to let you know this will be a fairly busy day and some new lads that have never been on track. I'll pm you the address now :thumbsup:

I have offered a free spot to davelegacy to say cheers for helping me out with parts for the wagon both going to the 'ring trip in Germany and few bits that were urgently needed for the ISDC trackday. He has said that he will donate his fee to charity anyway so Fair play Dave :thumbsup:

Only 2 spots left :icon_omg:

1.JohnC
2.Mick
3.Midnight Eg
4.projectgtr
5.s14a johno
6.Mikey-H
7.jtegraR
8. Derek
9.J-A-A/ johno
10. Celtic03
11. Taz
12. Rob Spec C
13. Smoky wrx
14. Darragh_K
15. Jayf
16. Bonito
17.lancerevo3
18. Squeak
19. br-
20. Steve_Fd3
21. SkylineSi
22. Nismotony
23. Colycivic
24. Eoin-s204 Impreza-- Paid in Full
25. Ste hiwd
26. Jamie Subaru
27. Aaron
28. Bruce
29. Mick M3
30. Crazy Al
31. Gazmcg89
32. Martygc8
33. Kev_D
34. AndyB
35. LeeAP1
36. Squire
37. Paul moore
38. MotoMark Subaru
39. Kenny woo
40. Kyrstian

Jeez that filled up fast. :clap: Glad i got in early. :653:

Great to have new drivers out on track,sure we all had to start somewhere. Fairplay to Davelegacy for donating his spot. :icon_pray:
Paypaled you in full. Cheers Eoin.

[quote author=gonzogicken link=topic=36103.msg413816#msg413816 date=1352234266]
Jeez that filled up fast. :clap: Glad i got in early. :653:

Great to have new drivers out on track,sure we all had to start somewhere. Fairplay to Davelegacy for donating his spot. :icon_pray:
Paypaled you in full. Cheers Eoin.
[/quote]

Fair play man :thumbsup:

Trackday is now Full Lads

BazGF8......................im a bit late :icon_redface: :icon_redface: just saw this topic
but is there a list for extra places , if lads pull out ???

If so put me down for two.............if not no worries

Thanks,
NIall.

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=36103.msg415967#msg415967 date=1354466249]
BazGF8......................im a bit late :icon_redface: :icon_redface: just saw this topic
but is there a list for extra places , if lads pull out ???

If so put me down for two.............if not no worries

Thanks,
NIall.
[/quote]
Should be able to fit you in as a few lads are Dicking around.pm me if you like

[quote author=BazGF8 link=topic=36103.msg413775#msg413775 date=1352225082]
I have offered a free spot to davelegacy to say cheers for helping me out with parts for the wagon both going to the 'ring trip in Germany and few bits that were urgently needed for the ISDC trackday. He has said that he will donate his fee to charity anyway so Fair play Dave :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Only seeing man

Very kind offer indeed.

I will donate the fee to Dogs Trust Charity.

I have 1 spot available on this if anyone is interested?

Price is €145 Full day International track Friday the 1st of March 2013

[quote author=Rob Spec C link=topic=36103.msg421934#msg421934 date=1359492158]
Not mine I hope, I'm paying now :icon_lol:
[/quote]

No man another lad due to work commitments

Back