05 1.6 IMPREZA TS ***Price Drop***

Ya think they are of the 2004 V-limited which was brought out when Solberg won the WRC at the end of 2003. So the 2003 V-Limited WRX must be different and have no vent  :thumbsup: Pity we can understand Japanese  :lol:

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=2932.msg34172#msg34172 date=1188418893]
GONE FOR GOOD :( Now the fun part begins :D
[/quote]

Best of luck with the new car Gary. You will not be disapointed :subaru:

Cheers,

Michael

Cheers Michael. Have to check insurance before buying a new one. Do most insurance companys accept jap imports ?

Hello Gary,

Some companies ask the question and others do not :?

Like all insurance issues, what ever takes their fancy :roll:

Cheers,

Michael

Great to hear it! Best of luck with getting the new one! Your right by the way!

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=2932.msg34172#msg34172 date=1188418893]
GONE FOR GOOD :( Now the fun part begins :D
[/quote]

good man Gary, dont worry your not the only person whos going to miss your car :D

Hopefully I'll get a nice replacement Jonathan :thumbsup: Have money now just need to pick one out :D Nice position to be in :headbanger:

i'd be very careful with jap cars dublin (saw their signs in the pics) bought a rx-7 off them recently and had to spend about €1500 on parts they also said the car was fully serviced which where i come from means oil, oil filter, air filter, and spark plugs and if it needs brake pads link rods track rod ends bushings they would be done, but japcars class a full service as an oil filter and oil even though the car needed all the stuff listed above so just be careful if you're buying off them, but after all that ranting the price for the car was good enough if ti didnt need all the stuff it would have been a cheap car

Thanks Rob. Ya I know they are dodgy alright. The car is advertised as 31,000 miles but has 56,000 on it. I had a panel beater with me when looking at it. As far as mechanically I hope to get a warranty. If I can get insured im hoping to get this car. I dont do much mileage so i dont mind the amount thats on it :thumbsup:

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=2932.msg34273#msg34273 date=1188428637]
Hopefully I'll get a nice replacement Jonathan :thumbsup:
[/quote]

:D

Back