05 1.6 IMPREZA TS ***Price Drop***

hopefully gary :thumbsup:

if your makin such a jump go for a jdm sti

imo they are a different car , so much more fun

worth a shot while the jump is so big GO FOR IT SLIGO :D :subaru: :thumbsup:

Went to see a 04 WRX and it was the nicest WRX i've seen in the flesh. So hoping this deal with my car goes through :pray: Sure I can always change to an Sti next year :salute: :subaru:

In my opinion for what it's worth the Sti is worth the money and you'll always want one until you get one! It's worth dropping the years to get an STI you can afford! I got a wxr and the power only made me wonder what the STI would be like so a year later I sold the wrx and got the STI! Never looked back! Have since dropped from the MY03 to a MY00 classic because of money stuff but I'm still in an STI! Cann't ever see myself driving anything but an STI! Best of luck with the WRX if you go for it though! As I said it's only my opinion! :thumbsup: :subaru: Are you going to get the STI stuff Seats etc for the wrx? Insurance is the same for both cars to!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks Eric :thumbsup: Well if I dont go for this WRX I'll probably go STI. I just fell in love with the WRX. Its a V-Limited one so it has the blue and black seats like the sti. Its in Jap Cars who I know can be dodgy but I had a panel beater with me so I know it was never hit which gives me peace of mind. As for mechanically I hope to get a warranty off him :thumbsup:

Best of luck with the sale and the new purchase,hope everything works out ok,i'd say you will be a little sad to see the 1.6 go,well looked after car-great car for new owner

I thought V Limiteds where STI's! I must be mistaken!  :ponder: Best of Luck again kanye from the west! I wish you the best what ever you go for! :thumbsup: :subaru: It's going to bring a big smile on your face! :D

Thanks Dave. The guy is coming down tomorrow so hopefully the sale will go ok  :thumbsup: Then I'll be heading to Dublin in the next few days to try and do a deal on the WRX  :dance:

Thanks Eric no they came in WRX too. This is taken from the ISDC about subaru's section "Peter Solberg's WRC victory prompted the return of the V-Limited specials... The STi version had Arai-tuned suspension lowered and with adjustable dampers, a front underskirt, roof vent, an aluminium gearknob, SWRT decals, a plaque in the console and on the bootlid as well as a commemorative silver keyring. These were limited to 555 models. The WRX version had similar features (without the suspension mods) and was also available with automatic transmission and came with RAYS 5-spoke alloys."

You done your home work so! It sounds very special! Best of luck with her! It's always nice to have something different! :headbanger:

Ya its a class looking car in the flesh and could be the only one in the country although i think euro auto salvage have a crashed one. Was up on Sunday looking at it. So hopefully i'll have it for jap fest if its not sold within the next few days :thumbsup:

aah ya learn something new every day

i tought you could only get v limited in STI form too :oops:

sounds like a sweet car mate... :thumbsup:

Is this the Car you where looking at! Sounds like it! If so it has no roof hatch so I don't think it's a V-Limited. Beautiful car though! It's a MY03 also I think on a 04 Plate as the MY04 Had a Molding on the Rear Arch! Sorry but just trying to under stand what it is exactly! :ponder:
japcarsdublinImpBLU829.jpg

japcarsdublinImpBLU830.jpg

japcarsdublinImpBLU831.jpg

japcarsdublinImpBLU832.jpg

japcarsdublinImpBLU833.jpg

Ya thats it. It has a sticker on the back spoiler saying 2003 v limited. It wasnt the garage who told me. I just thought it was a v limited. Maybe only the Sti's have the roof hatch :ponder: OR it was an option like on the classic V-limited STI'S

Maybe as I said I'm still learning I found this! http://home.arcor.de/goep4/V-Limited.htm and this http://home.arcor.de/goep4/WRLimited2004.htm! The first been your one I takeit and yes it is a V-Limited with no rear molding! The other one the STI V-Limited with the Roof Hatch! Problem solved! :clap: :thumbsup: :subaru: She's a V-Limited! :clap: :dance:

Ya i dont have a clue either Eric :thumbsup: It looks the same as them pics. It has them seats but no rally logo. Think the sticker on the spoiler says 2003 V-Limited

Back