01 Impreza turbo classic wagon (Pics added 10/09/09)

[quote author=Kielyb4 link=topic=15269.msg258292#msg258292 date=1266265452]
That is a lovely wagan, did you used to have a white one too? :ponder2:
[/quote]

I sure did, Miss it lots- shouldn't have sold it :wall: Alan the wagon owns it now :thumbsup:
Cheers
John

Tell ye john n if i had d 5k id only b straight up to ye for that to, color is class on it with the rota's. Somebody has to take that off ye mate. :thumbsup:

I live around there and thrw the head in every time to see if it was there, lovely yoke and so is the blue one :thumbsup:

Good luck with the sale mate :smile:

[quote author=Kielyb4 link=topic=15269.msg258431#msg258431 date=1266306432]
I live around there and thrw the head in every time to see if it was there, lovely yoke and so is the blue one :thumbsup:

Good luck with the sale mate :smile:
[/quote]

Thanks Lad :)

Good stuff John, hope you got reasonable money for her :thumbsup:

It's been a good while since I wished to see this post from You John! :thumbsup:
First thing I'll do on Monday to ring every NCT center for the earliest available appointment !
THX

Nice one, gotta say it's a cracking looking wagon and be sure to put up some pic's when you get the chance. Love the color of that one. :subaru:

[quote author=bandriszal link=topic=15269.msg272808#msg272808 date=1270916204]
:dance:
I am the lucky one :icon_nana:
[/quote]

well done wagons rule :thumbsup:

I will put up pictures as soon as I can. Unfortunatly I have to wait until We can sort out the NCT. I didn't bring Her home yet because I know I wouldn't resist not to drive and don't want to get into trouble without the test. Now I am :pray: for a cancelation somewhere in an NCT centre.
I drove Her in January and loved it but didn't see since and I was shocked again how perfect it is!
THX to John and I promise I will do My best to keep Her condition.

Just got home with Her. It was a GREAT journey :icon_grin:
Will open a topic in the member's car section on Sunday with pics.
Thank You for everything John!

Best of luck with it, I hope you enjoy it :thumbsup:
First Day in 7 years that I haven't owned a Subaru :icon_cry:- wonder how long it will last :icon_biggrin:
Cheers
John

[quote author=JohnM link=topic=15269.msg278039#msg278039 date=1272622907]
Best of luck with it, I hope you enjoy it :thumbsup:
First Day in 7 years that I haven't owned a Subaru :icon_cry:- wonder how long it will last :icon_biggrin:
Cheers
John
[/quote]

did ya remember to take scooby doo of the rear wiper :icon_grin:

[/quote]

did ya remember to take scooby doo of the rear wiper :icon_grin:

[/quote]

I did indded! ha ha ha

Back