01 Impreza turbo classic wagon (Pics added 10/09/09)

[quote author=JohnM link=topic=15269.msg235131#msg235131 date=1257721565]
Not giving you a smart answer Alan but whatever I can get :dontknow: Any decent offers (or a Cossie :shhh:)the way things are you can't put a price on anything :lol:
Cheers
John
[/quote]

I know what you mean, the market is fupped. If I sell my wagon I will be giving you a call. Best of luck.

The amount of beautiful cars going up for next to nothing at the moment is ridiculous! I'm fookin disgusted I no longer have a job...I'd have definately taken her off your hands - beautiful wagon man! GLWTS

Ive other cars in stock too!
Text me what will take it away straight and il have a chat with her,

thanks,

Barry. 087 9558292.

Right Lads, best offer takes this as I'm changing the lorry and would like the money.
I'm not renewing the insurance either and would like it sold before then, :thumbsup:
Cheers
John

[quote author=smackey link=topic=15269.msg246802#msg246802 date=1262636136]
class wagon, i'd love it but it's outta my price range :(
[/quote]

Make e an offer :multijump:

Great car that John. Looked it the first time I sa it and the new wheels are mint.

Best of luck with the sale man. Someone will get a minter.

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=15269.msg246910#msg246910 date=1262650388]
Great car that John. Looked it the first time I sa it and the new wheels are mint.

Best of luck with the sale man. Someone will get a minter.
[/quote]

Thanks Eric :)

its a savage wagon,if i could shift my own id take it of you,just a thought john,with the price of trucks now youd probly get a straight swop for the a tipper... :lol:,bring it up to firstchoice commercials and take your pick.. :thumbsup:

Back