Track day car

Was there for ya look. The car looks the business going round. Fair play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amazing result - that brown pants moment at 7:45. Impressed how you handled it tho. Not a single blink of an eye given... Well done!

amazing result - that brown pants moment at 7:45. Impressed how you handled it tho. Not a single blink of an eye given... Well done!

Lol [emoji23]cheers man them things are nearly par for the course at this stage[emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using my finger

Another question! Where did you get the sheet of ploycarbonate for the windows! A normal hardware shop? And is there different thickness in them and whats best for car windows?

Im definitely doing the rear screen. Don't know how to go about front windows as i have no door frame to secure it into!

Another question! Where did you get the sheet of ploycarbonate for the windows! A normal hardware shop? And is there different thickness in them and whats best for car windows?

Im definitely doing the rear screen. Don't know how to go about front windows as i have no door frame to secure it into!

The regs quote 4mm for racing and that's what I have in mind.Murray motorsport sell large sheets of polycarbonate.For your front windows I think there is a kit you can buy,but if you don't do them I'd recommend fitting protective film just incase one ever breaks.

There is a kit. 500 sterling.... Id be hoping to do it for a lot less than that! Ill get a sheet of 4mm poly so and see how i get on! ????????

There is a kit. 500 sterling.... Id be hoping to do it for a lot less than that! Ill get a sheet of 4mm poly so and see how i get on! [emoji106][emoji106]

Ya the kits are silly money,you might be able to make a stabiliser bracket for your front doors.Maybe double up a 50mm piece where a piller would be,heat and bend into shape[emoji106]

Ya.... Ill get at it over the winter i think. Might do the 31st Oct day and after that then make a start at windows and the LSD box!

Did you make a little slider window... Think you did. Might try that too!

Ya.... Ill get at it over the winter i think. Might do the 31st Oct day and after that then make a start at windows and the LSD box!

Did you make a little slider window... Think you did. Might try that too!

Murrays sell that kit too,I just made the little deflector"Dunne Deflector"[emoji23]and its gift[emoji1][emoji106]

New look wheels for Leinster Trophy next weekend[emoji106]

9a0b7d5f3bc6fa5d5c7a72043122c4a1.jpg

e2c532cec15000d4587ee94af19fdd8e.jpg

Very tasty! Are the steel wheels lighter than alloys?? I have genuine Toyota 15inch alloys. Must weigh them sometime and see. Obviously if i could get a lighter option i would.... ????

Very tasty! Are the steel wheels lighter than alloys?? I have genuine Toyota 15inch alloys. Must weigh them sometime and see. Obviously if i could get a lighter option i would.... [emoji6]

These wheels are hard to get,there from a C5 and they are alloy steelies.They are super light at 4.2 kg each.they surprise a lot of people when they lift them up.I have 11 of them now as a got a great deal for 7 brand new ones with two sets of wheel studs[emoji106]

See that's what i want now in 5x100! [emoji41]

I wonder do Toyota do anything like that for any of there models?Im sure with Citroen it was for economic reasons[emoji106]They make a big difference on track.Less inertia while breaking and accelerating.

Scrap yard and a weighing scales i think! Need to weigh with no tyres on though to get it right! And 5x100 in 15 inch are rare enough too

Back