Zunsport grills top & bottom

Neelie

Zunsport top and bottom grills for a blob.
Black finish. Pics are mank, my phone is old!
Going to RSR from Clare/Galway Thursday, can bring along/meet along the way:54:
E100

87752060-246973402994518-4817960932443422720-n.jpg

88079951-677821483025865-7444783550815010816-n.jpg

Bought and thanks a million to Mike & Eileen who dropped it over to me while I was in Galway. Can't wait to get back home and fit it when I get a chance next [emoji7]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Your very welcome! Was great meeting you and your family! Put up pics when you have them fitted! They'll look fabulous on your wagon :)

Your very welcome! Was great meeting you and your family! Put up pics when you have them fitted! They'll look fabulous on your wagon :)
Thanks again and I gather the burgers were a winner.

I'll defo put up pictures of it all fitted. Hoping to get a chance this week. How hard is it to do btw?

#hmblwgn

Yes they were epic!! We ate so much we nearly died on the drive home lol. Still full today!

I understand they just click over your original ones. But ask Mike because he removed them so will defo be able to help you more! I didn't see how he did it :)

I have only the lower one and from memory you need to measure and drill 2/3 small holes in your bumper about 4/5mm

I have instructions at home, I'll take a pic and post for you. You basically put masking tape on the bumper for sliding the bottom one on until it clicks in place. The tape is to protect the paint and you just push it gently and evenly.

The top one, just open the bonnet and pop the grill off by releasing the clips with a long flat head screw driver, remove the factory mesh and then same thing with the masking tape to protect the paint as you push it in place until it clicks.

I have instructions at home, I'll take a pic and post for you. You basically put masking tape on the bumper for sliding the bottom one on until it clicks in place. The tape is to protect the paint and you just push it gently and evenly.

The top one, just open the bonnet and pop the grill off by releasing the clips with a long flat head screw driver, remove the factory mesh and then same thing with the masking tape to protect the paint as you push it in place until it clicks.
That would be brilliant. Much appreciated John. Looking forward to seeing how it ends up next[emoji3]

#hmblwgn

When fitting the lower zunsport grill on a newage as dontimmy said you have to drill 2 holes to.fit, very simple , 10 minute job, they look great, good buy.????

Any luck finding the instructions John? I tried to put the lower one in place but it's not sitting right and the middle bit is bending forward if that makes sense

The two little screws hold in the top it dose take a bit of pressure to make it fit if I remember correctly drill two holes on bottom and concave facing out only fits one way if you get me

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Any luck finding the instructions John? I tried to put the lower one in place but it's not sitting right and the middle bit is bending forward if that makes sense

Yep I have them here, but I have the full bottom grill, not the half. The instructions for Top will be the same if you need those?

Back