your valued opinion??????????????????

I would have thought about 320bhp would be more likely with those mods, (if de-catted)
Regardless of what power she'll have, it will be ballistic in a Type R!
Let us know how you get on!
Dan

I'd have gone for a Sports Cat(car would still pass the NCT), Walbro fuel pump, Panel Filter, Ecutek or Simtek Remap. Centre Section and back box to your liking. Jap or euro spec. Up to you.

supoze, i thought i spent money wisely and hopefully get good results.

To be honest, my car is ready to collect this weekend and there are still things i would do different if i had to start again and i haven't even driven it yet :shock: :shock:

All a bit of expensive fun really, ya gotta love it :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

lads appreciate the imput of opinion, wenz the next meet lads ill show u d mods. will b interesting

Don't fell down about what you spent money on. All that you bought is workable and the lads are just giving their honest opinion on things as you did ask for it. The three boys your talking to have down alot of mods to their cars and if anyone was to give you advice your talking to the right three here.

If your car gets mapped right with this stuff on it, it should be pritty cool. You will also have a platform to work of in the future if you want yet more power. Noboby here as had their car mapped in the place your talking about so we cann't give our opinions on them.

As said above keep us posted.

It's all worth while! As said before, you'll always wish you had bought something else or done something different,
Sometimes though it's better to want what you have than have what you want!
There will be a south dublin meet middle of next month (date and location to be confirmed)
Hopefully se you there!
Dan

i do appreciate dare opinion dats y i asked, and totally take it on board. am relitavely new t scoobies, but dare my fav car of all time

I that case,
Change the oil every time you think of it, with the best quality stuff you can afford, and always with geuine subaru oil filter!
Don't bounce her off the rev limiter, or do doghnuts, either will kill your engine,
If you have access to maxols petrol, (E5) 99ron then use that, much better once she's mapped to suit!
You should only use the bottom few clicks on DCCD, All the way back is trickiest (mostly RWD) but the most nimble, So if you master that you'll be flying!
Use 1st or second click in the wet!
Best of luck!
Dan

high flow catted downpipe, catback exhaust, walbro fuel pump, panel filter, apexi power fc mapped for 95ron + lucas good luck with it :thumbsup:

Aren't all the sensors for the emanage sold separately to the ECU....costing more in the long run?

In my opinion you should have went for a full stand alone ECU replacement like an Apexi Power FC or Simtek by one of our site traders.

But best of luck to you and the car. Keep us up to date on how the mapping goes.

andyc ur dead rite all the sensors dare 30e a pop but day are wort it in my opinion.

Back