You really can't have anything!!!

Grahamo spec c

ISDC Club Member
Wife rang me today from work...

All 4 new wind deflectors robbed from her Audi.
Staff memeber shouted out a window at them but they didn't give a fcuk!

Had them gone in seconds!!

Car waiting at the gate to collect them and vanished!

Not expensive to replace but there are some brazen cnuts out there.
So annoyed over it.

Watch out people.

I feel for you man. Similar happened to my old Focus in a shopping car park. Didn't see the guys who robbed it. Whereabouts was it just to be on the lookout?

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

I feel for you man. Similar happened to my old Focus in a shopping car park. Didn't see the guys who robbed it. Whereabouts was it just to be on the lookout?

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Saggart.
From description given of these two guys they were "Irelands Nomadic People"!!

I've way better ways/names to describe these recognised minority........ but I won't go there....!!!!

Miserable bastards.

Sorry to hear. Something similar happend to my wife's fiesta recently, they robbed the rear foglight of all things. Just unclipped the rear bumber and ripped it out. It only cost 25 quid to replace but thats not the point. the stupid thing about it was they left the connection for the bulb behind so if they fitted it, the light wouldn't of worked.
That's the mentality of these clowns!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear Grahamo, not sure what Audi you have, and currently we only do 2 piece but drop me a PM and ill get a set out to you FOC if they are in stock. Hard enough keeping cars in good shape without the likes of this happening

Dave
MicksGarage.com

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear Grahamo, not sure what Audi you have, and currently we only do 2 piece but drop me a PM and ill get a set out to you FOC if they are in stock. Hard enough keeping cars in good shape without the likes of this happening

Dave
MicksGarage.com

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Really humbled by that offer Dave and thanks very much, really appreciate it.
I ordered the set (4) "again" this afternoon straightaway.

As we all do, she spent every last cent on the car to buy it and do a few bits to it.
Her pride and joy.
Egr crapped itself after 3 months but she didn't give up!

Now this... just pure scum! Not a happy wife tonight.

I remember a few years ago, my sisters ex had a 1994 corolla saloon, loved it. Just got a new body kit on it and alloys and came down to the underground car park one morning, locked car park mind you, to find his car up on blocks and the bumpers skirts and spoiler taken, broke the windows then too just to be pricky like.
Should be apparently day in the week for giving these lads a right going over
Sorry to hear man, I know they not much to replace but it's the principle

They are scum
Got into a mate of mines mothers house ran a screwdriver along the whole length of an old sideboard table and sh*t in her bed ......dirty bastards need to be shot

Unbelievable, those horrible bastards are a law upon themselves and have no respect for anything or anybody, then they wonder why people don't like them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks lads.

I'm no millionaire or anything but as said above it's the principle of it all.
Not just cars... the list is endless...

She works in an old folks home as a manger on the floor Looking after our elder folk.

Yet these scrotes still come in and steal from hard working people who help others 24/7.

New set orderd for 46 euro..... so are people that hard up to steal things like that? What are they worth second hand? 20....25???

Baffles me.

Last edited:
Thanks lads.

I'm no millionaire or anything but as said above it's the principle of it all.
Not just cars... the list is endless...

She works in an old folks home as a manger on the floor Looking after our elder folk.

Yet these scrotes still come in and steal from hard working people who help others 24/7.

New set orderd for 46 euro..... so are people that hard up to steal things like that? What are they worth second hand? 20....25???

Baffles me.

It's the sick thing about this country Graham.

we go to work , earn our money and pay our bills and also pay for these arseholes to stay in bed all day and then go robbing from us to subsidise there lifestyle.
you or I break the speed limit and we get a fine , do it enough times and we loose our license and then probably our jobs and everything it pays for are gone.
these pricks continually commit crime and get let loose without consequences everytime. where is the sense in how this place operates , it's all wrong .

makes me sick :banghead:

Sorry to hear Graham... that just sucks.

Pity no CCTV there to get plate of getaway vehicle... then again even if caught they'd just laugh about it.

Glad no other damage done... and lucky only a small ticket item... and nobody hurt by 'em.

That's and absolute sickner. You would love to kick the sh*t out of them.

Have to say that's a seriously decent offer to make by micksgarage, I have never used them before but I will definitely give them a shot on something in the future.

I got a whole wing mirror for the pug off them a few weeks ago great service was here in a few days 80 Euro Steelers wanted 214 lol.......some w@nker bus driver hit it and ****ed off lol

Back