Xbox not working

gc8aido

Petrolheads
Xbox aint working right.

Mate of mine had a lend of it there a while back and GTA4 froze so he took out and gave a wipe...

Then he put back in and same problem, would load to certain point and just load without even getting into the game

Bought GTA4 again and whacked it on the other night, it started from where he left off :dontknow: and shortly after it froze again :dontknow:

Any ideas on what could be?? Or anywhere that fixes them?>

Bought about 1.5 yrs ago now in Tesco so wouldnt have warranty i dont think :dontknow:

Cheers :thumbsup:

there uused to be a guy on scoobyireland that repaired them!!!!
carlo put me to him but doesnt do ps3

have a look through google coz i found alot of info for ps3 but still bought a new one!!!
:thumbsup:

Thats exactly what was happening mine just before i got the Red Rings. If it turns out that is your problem Microsoft will repair it free of charge even if your warranty is out. :thumbsup:

Microsoft extended the warranty after all the red ring problems, you can contact them using the below link and they'll organise to collect it and get it repaired for you free of charge.

http://www.xbox.com/en-IE/support/contact

If its out of both warranty's, I can repair them in the shop :thumbsup:

Steve.

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=19391.msg237336#msg237336 date=1258545003]
what shop is that stephen???
:ponder2:
[/quote]

My dad and myself own a computer repair place in Dunboyne :thumbsup:

Steve.

[quote author=gc8aido link=topic=19391.msg237361#msg237361 date=1258547881]
Red rings?? :dontknow:
[/quote]

A red ring shaped LED will appear around the power button. Basically means its fooooooked :icon_grin:

No hasnt happend thank fook!!

Might get ye to have look Ste?

Worth my while ringing Microsoft?As said if it aint red ring problem will i bother??

[quote author=gc8aido link=topic=19391.msg237364#msg237364 date=1258548046]
No hasnt happend thank fook!!

Might get ye to have look Ste?

Worth my while ringing Microsoft?As said if it aint red ring problem will i bother??
[/quote]

I can look at it no bother man. The extended warranty is only for the red ring problem so they might not cover your problem.

Steve.

Back