WRX Bonnet For Sale Reduced!

lynnwhite52

Petrolheads
2004 WRX bonnet, WR Blue, €400, all reasonable offers considered, reduced to €350 ;) no damage, only selling cause replaced by carbon :D, few bits of paint coming off the scoop ( bloody Glanzas :D ) otherwise in good nick

Re: WRX Bonnet For Sale

Is this too expensive???!!! I don't know how much a bonnet would cost :dunno: but I lost me job a couple of weeks ago so I can't give it away!!! :D

:dunno: never had to buy one so...the carbon one was dear but I'd expect that...the bonnet has been in TSL since last September so i just want rid of it really...don't think there's gonna be lots of interest as it is...don't know any ISDC cars with no vent :D

did you buy that car out of finnegans in longford....
might of looked to buy that car one time
remember the reg for some reason!!!!

its exactlty what im looking for but baby on the way is curbing my unecessary spending along with the fact that ive yet to get another b4 bonnet before i can go ahead with swapping the skins.
ps sorry bout the job and how come you have a spare bonnet, is it off your own car?

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=6041.msg69472#msg69472 date=1205532373]
did you buy that car out of finnegans in longford....
might of looked to buy that car one time
remember the reg for some reason!!!!
[/quote]

Bought her from Carroll & Roche...fek knows where she was before that :D

[quote author=northdublin link=topic=6041.msg69532#msg69532 date=1205580461]
its exactlty what im looking for but baby on the way is curbing my unecessary spending along with the fact that ive yet to get another b4 bonnet before i can go ahead with swapping the skins.
ps sorry bout the job and how come you have a spare bonnet, is it off your own car?
[/quote]

The bonnet is off me own bus...I got a carbon one off TSL :D

[quote author=Chara555 link=topic=6041.msg69555#msg69555 date=1205586317]
[quote author=northdublin link=topic=6041.msg69532#msg69532 date=1205580461]
[/quote]

The bonnet is off me own bus...I got a carbon one off TSL :D

[/quote]
shouldnt have shown me that now i want one of those :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: sorry!!! And I only went to TSL for an exhaust!!! Look what happened me!!! :D

I might know someone who wants one I ask and let ya know :thumbsup:

ah TSL great shop.

you walk in for an oil change and come out with a 2.5 forged engine with 400BHP hahaha (read a story like that on scoobynet)

[quote author=JohnnyB link=topic=6041.msg70596#msg70596 date=1205957835]
I might know someone who wants one I ask and let ya know :thumbsup:
[/quote]

:thumbsup: thanks!!! In need of funds :lol:

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=6041.msg70613#msg70613 date=1205959913]
ah TSL great shop.

you walk in for an oil change and come out with a 2.5 forged engine with 400BHP hahaha (read a story like that on scoobynet)
[/quote]

:lol: they have this weird nice way of makin ya want stuff ya never even thought ya needed :lol:

Back