wr1

[quote author=brianwr1 link=topic=42490.msg496992#msg496992 date=1416387192]
I don't think a forum set up for selling cars on is the place For your negative opinions .
[/quote]

Forum wasn't setup for selling cars on - Its a club forum to discuss everything subaru! Try CBG, Adverts, Buy & Sell, Gumtree etc if you want a sales website.

Bullshit comment also about scaring off potential buyers - if theres a potential buyer for a WR1 its because they like the look of it & a couple of lads stating they don't like the colour is not going to put them off!

Not trying to nit pick but if anyone is scaring anyone away its your lazy add no recent pics no proper detail or link to car for sale no effort went into add so if your not bothered to do a decent add why should anyone be bothered to look at it , to post pics join photobucket upload your pics to photobucket then click on the links where pics are uploaded and then copy/paste link and that's that . :thumbsup:

The car is advertised where it says scoobys for sale Brian if members want to chat to each other about colors and what ever else about the car start a thred up on General car chat think that would be more appropriate...

This forum wasn't set up to sell cars on!!

It was set up for people who like subarus, I like your wr1, I just don't like the colour, like 50% of the people are above, if your friend Kevin didnt ask the question sure no one would be talking about the car, this is actually good for selling your car, because buyers will either like the colour or not full stop, there has been no negative comments so I don't know we're your going with that and yes I am entitled to my opinion

Blwts

[quote author=brianwr1 link=topic=42490.msg501750#msg501750 date=1420494608]
Sold guess they liked Marmite ...
[/quote]
[emoji1] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] congratulations on the sale man

Yeah Gordon a chap in Westmeath took her, Pedro I'm driveing an rb320 the last 6 mths I'm after haveing some serious. Work done on her , today I'm Gona order ap breaks front and bck and a syvecs ecu Iv a chevron top mount on the way Iv a rcm mdx 450 ready go I'll be holding onto this one :) and thanks to tractor man Alan for selling the wr1 for , hope to see some off you's at a meet sometime when the rb is Finnished :stismiley

Lovely jammer d rb 320, best of luck with it, that's some spec ur putting in her :turbo: enjoy :yellowthumb:

[quote author=p1impreza link=topic=42490.msg501870#msg501870 date=1420572956]
Next car will be RB 320. Came close to getting 1 off the 3 prototypes
[/quote]
Rb.....that's a richard burns special...am I right? Are they classic or new age

Back