wr1

brianwr1

Sunday Drivers
hya lads im selling my wr1 with full service history from subaru and work also done at ASD theres no marks any were on the body of this car no expence has being spared there,s a couple of curb marks on the wheels that,s the only marks on the car alan who i bought the car off can vouch for the car theres 64 thousand on her im looking for 10k im not open to any offers its worth that and more , i dont no how to put pic up on site if anyone interested pm me and ill give you my number and ill send pic to ur phone cheers

When I got the car first off, it was in good condition, since Bryan has it, he has transformed the car.
Can vouch that it is in tip top condition now. He has spent a lot of money on her. Worth a look.

Get some pics up, I would be interested in seeing how it looks now, it was mine before Alan and I know the owner before me also.

I can vouch that mechanically it is sound, I just never had the interest in keeping marks of it.

Did you sort out the inside, it was getting a bit rough looking.

Good luck with the sale.

Can't quite understand why this is still for sale it's a limited edition with more power than a sti of its time and has the dccd 6 speed and low milage
With the amount of scrap thrashed stis out there this should be a dream find for any prospective buyer

Think they have 320 bhp from factory so along with the Rb320 and Cosworth they are one of the most powerfull impreza models launched as stock

That's a beauty always loved the Wr1 but they are marmite some love some hate no in between

Glwts[emoji106]

Ciaran WRX

[quote author=nivek4209 link=topic=42490.msg496922#msg496922 date=1416338963]
Can't quite understand why this is still for sale it's a limited edition with more power than a sti of its time and has the dccd 6 speed and low milage
With the amount of scrap thrashed stis out there this should be a dream find for any prospective buyer
[/quote]

It's because the colour is horrible.
Reguardless of how clean it is not many people would drive one.
If subaru had of made the wr1 in blue it would be up there with the best subaru on the market

[quote author=DUFFMAN™ link=topic=42490.msg496941#msg496941 date=1416344857]
[quote author=nivek4209 link=topic=42490.msg496922#msg496922 date=1416338963]
[/quote]

It's because the colour is horrible.
Reguardless of how clean it is not many people would drive one.
If subaru had of made the wr1 in blue it would be up there with the best subaru on the market
[/quote]

true even if it white either

If the colour is a problem get it wrapped then ya can peel it when your selling on
A mate at work has a similar colour 1.6 and it looks good with your old black alloys baz

The colour would grow on you . I had a transporter In that colour and I hated it first But It grew on me :thumbsup:

Thank fook mines not the same colour [emoji4]

Seriously though mater of opinion like i said marmite

Not everyone wants a wr blue scooby but most do

But very few have a couple of grand to chuck at a scooby thease days just look at all the over cars over the 10 k mark for sale up here

Ciaran WRX

I've always liked the WR1 and wanted one before I got the wide track. The colour and wheels are sweet also with ppp.Pity they're not a wide track though . I'd be interested if I sold my own.

I have mine a few years now and still not a fan of the colour
only reason I bought it was it has 27k on it and 320 bhp
oh and the price was right

And there's me thinking this forum was for selling cars on ! Keep your negative opinions to your selfs if there was a potential buyer reading this Id say you well scared him off lovely bunch of lads use are .And yes you are entitled to ur opinions but I don't think a forum set up for selling cars on is the place For your negative opinions .

Back