WR1 Edenderry

D

Dali

Saw what looks like a WR1 from a distance the last two mornings

That Ice Blue is unmistakable wonder if it is the real mccoy :ponder:

Great looking chariot :p

WELL LAD IF IT IS THE SAME ONE I AM THINKING OF SHE IS ONLY A 1.6 ON A 05 LH REG SEEN THE CAR AROUND A BIT

I saw the car again today and it accelerated very, very loudly, slowly; I could have overtaken it with my bicycle, There's is no way it genuine...........

I'm not from Edenderry but live 4 miles out.

I saw it was featured in prime time last night.

YE I AM JUST 3 MILES OUTSIDE EDENDERRY YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN MY CAR AROUND A BIT FERGUS ITS A STEEL BLUE 99 WITH 17" PRODRIVES AND THAT ARCTIC BLUE IS DEFO A 1.6

It may have been Fergus giving me a beep outside Lawless today.

I think i know you now Gordon, Ive seen the car in the square from time to time, some times with that Evo 7 or 8 i think, I have the silver 97 wagon.. Dali, is it you that has the dark blue type ra

YE FERGUS THAT IS A MATES EVO 8 IVE SEEN YOUR CAR AROUND LOTS OF TIMES SHES A NICE CAR DONT THINK I NO DALIS CAR THOUGH

I'm in a black 04 wagon

I'm not very observant when it comes to other scoobies unless there a wagon.

Saying that I do pass a dark blue scooby and a red Evo most mornings.

Dali, i think i met you at a small meet before at the county club, are you out beside the home place in Clogherinkoe, " d'ont want to give out your full address," she is a beaut :thumbsup:, you know how to drive her as well, the wagons are a great all round car, i have mine nearly 5 years and has been bullet proof, and Gordon, your babys a fine looking tool :headbanger:, I will keep a eye out for you both going through Edenderry from now on, The brother also has one, keep an eye out for it , she is a black 01 bug eye Wrx, only has her about 6 weeks, he had a 95 Sti type ra before that, :subaru:

That me Fergus, I can see Clogherinkoe out my front windows. Its really growing, I believe the developer is planning more houses there. And the school has 200 pupils now.

I do love my wagon, this is my second wrx wagon, I often have the seats down loading it up, very practical. Its a pity they have gone more main stream.......

Dave

CHEERS FERGUS I HAVE MINE JUST COMING UP ON 2 YEARS ALWAYS LOVED IMPREZAS ONLY CAR I WOULD EVER BUY THEY'RE DEADLY THAT RA BELONGING TO YOUR BROTHER WAS A LOVELY CAR LIKE YOUR OWN WAGON BOTH WELL ABLE TO DRIVE IT ALSO

Thanks Gordon, :thumbsup: After the run to scooby shoot out, we will have to meet up in the square one of the weekends for a chat, the youngest brother is only after buying a 99 Sti Type R.V.Ltd. came in off the boat last week, that will be another one to look out for,
Dave are you still working weekends, if you are we will meet up some evening,

I have some free time at the moment. I can meet when ever you like.

There is a vintage car club coming to my place this Sunday 2-4pm as they like the venue. They all park on the grass in front of the house.

I cant meet then as my son is getting christened at the same time, unfortunately, but any other time.

ye woudlnt mind meeting up some time fergus met you last year briefly last year at killarney in the gleneagle i was with a mate of mine conor doolin unfortunately i cant make scooby shootout raging i cant just not viable at the moment bu hopefully next year for defo

Back