WR1 and RB320 for sale

Yes...It sure is ...drove it to Wexford at the weekend........any offers on the RB320??

Ken

Hi Ken, just as a matter of interest why are you selling the WR1 if you prefer it to the RB320? What is better about the WR1? BTW I loved your old P1 and for anyone who has ever seen any of ken's cars they are minded like a newborn!

Frawls

[quote author=Ken link=topic=16631.msg258091#msg258091 date=1266233793]
Yes...It sure is ...drove it to Wexford at the weekend........any offers on the RB320??

Ken
[/quote]

what kind of money is an Irish reg RB320 ?

Frawls.....main reason i suppose is the WR1 is Dec.04 and the RB320 is July 07.....but I have tried selling both......I have had the RB320 for sale last year in both carzone and Autotrader....and i just got one call from a member in the club..and I had no price on the add....no interest at all.....
I think you probably need to drive both to see what I mean by preferring the WR1..it just feels quicker ...and throws you back in the seat.....wheras the RB320 seems smoother......and really has never given me the same buzz...its softer and more comfortable..(my wife prefers it so enough said)..I am not sure that people realise how quick a WR1 is.....
As for the P1.....really loved it when I had it........found it hard to adapt to the WR1 for a while .......but I remember having it back for a day when I was getting a service...and found it "old" and very stiff....and glad when I got the WR1 back...
Appreciate your comments on the cars...

Ken

RB320's appear to be around the 23k mark in the UK.....at least thats the asking price...a few for sale there even above that.......as I have not had any real interest in mine......never really considered a price.......but would probably expect somewhere in the late/latish 30's.

Ken

Ken,
Are you based in Dublin, I'm passing through on Sunday morning about 10.30/11.00am (N4->M50->M1) on the way to the north. Just wondering if it would suit to see the WR1 then.

I could phone you closer to the time to arrange a meet up place.

And I see the price in Autotrader, just how negotiable is that??

Cheers
Darren

Darren,

You picked probably the only time/day that doesn't suit.........I thought you said before you were in Dublin a few days a week.......I could certainly arrange any other day that would suit you.....to meet you anywhere....near Dublin.....

On the price......it is obviously negotiable......

Ken

I'm in the city centre and don't drive into Dublin so no way out to Cherry Orchard.

Ken I'll see how I am fixed on Saturday for a view. Does any particular time suit you best then?

Thanks

I can be free any time Saturday...........usually go to the gym between 11.30 and 1.30 approx.....but could meet you anytime.....you can contact me anytime on the mobile....

if you want also I could drive into the City centre.....and meet you.....its not that far...

Ken

Hi all,

Darren is now the proud owner of a WR1......Congrats to him...I hope he has as much enjoyment in it as I have had.....it really is some car....He will be joining the club very soon....

A little thank you to Noel......as meeting you that night got this moving......will be passing in your direction shortly....

Ken

WR1...I sure will miss it..........although I will not miss having to move the cars around at home.......

Ken

Hi,
This is just a quick one as I'm snowed under with work - but yes the WR1 is now sitting in my garage - away from all this nasty weather!

Proud as punch and sitting here with a big grin on my face

Regards
Darren

Back