Would you pick this before the new STi Impreza?

As Above

• Total voters
Its a lovely lookin car but i saw a new Impreza Sti the other day, a white one with gold multi spoke wheels(BBS?)
Have to say it looked amazing :thumbsup:

it is tough :ponder: the sti is starting to grow on me,but i must say that focus does look savage well ;) sorry to all but i would have to go for the focus :noway:

i think its a very good looking machine, closest looking car to a rally car on the road yet! for are very good at doing that, but in saying that, im pretty loyal to Subaru, so the Impreza it is :D cant wait for this ford to be released, a proper hardcore ford hasnt been released in a long time!

i would pick the focus with a different colour, I have driven my cousins focus ST and the handling was very good and it was a car that really impressed me

[quote author=renycakes link=topic=8137.msg98081#msg98081 date=1215532115]
ejaculation :)
[/quote]
MR T rocks
crazy fool :p

[quote author=chris555 link=topic=8137.msg97372#msg97372 date=1215175653]
admitidly it does look sweet but its front wheel drive so thats a deal breaker for me. appartently ford didnt make it 4wd as they didnt want to overcomplicate the production and keep it well priced. :roll:

[/quote]

ya have to agree with that..

Ok dats a nice ford,really aggressive looking, but id have 2 say STi 4 me all day long but wud def need 2 do a few mods on it. :subaru:

Back