Working coil pack for v3 WRX - for testing

Hammie

Octane Boostaholics
Car is still running like a bag of bolts even tho the ignition leads have been changed!!!
Sluggish and lumpy etc....
Looking to borrow a coil pack for a couple of days to see if that's the problem!!!
Thanks in advance lads

hi hammie i will have a spare second hand one next week i think my old one is starting to give trouble so i am collecting my new one tomorrow. you are welcome to use my old one if it is any help to you it is out of my 98 wrx. i hope i can help you out. im living in cavan working in navan.

Really need 1 that I know is good!
I appreciate the offer and may take ya up on the offer it's just a quick test I need!
Or if someone would plug mine into their motor to see if it runs ok then I'll know what the Craic is!

he's in castledermot lad

and hammie I'll get the one out of the v5 to try it tomorrow evenin if ya like! i still have the leads and we can try them all at the same time!

Not around till Sunday night dude

Leads were changed the other day!!! The 2 on the left basically fell apart as I took em out!!!! They where well ducked!!!!

im in kildare town if u want to pop over and try mine there is no hasle lad here is my no if it suits ya 085-1627160

[quote author=ger sti link=topic=27592.msg322837#msg322837 date=1289683864]
im in kildare town if u want to pop over and try mine there is no hasle lad here is my no if it suits ya 085-1627160
[/quote]

only seeing this now....
ill give ya a ring mate

Im goina leave the scoob at home so ill be in the wifes passat for the day.......

dont want to be drivin it when its not on the button.........

Ger

I got sorted man

Thanks again for the offer!!!!
Turned out the coilpack was fecked

Cars running on all 4 cylinders again :roll:

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=27592.msg325128#msg325128 date=1290803942]
Ger

I got sorted man

Thanks again for the offer!!!!
Turned out the coilpack was fecked

Cars running on all 4 cylinders again :roll:
[/quote]