Window Tinting

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Want to tint the rear windows in the Audi, just want to tint enough to stop the glare on the kids when they are in the back.

Where's the best place in Dublin to do this?

And any recommendations as to what level of tint to go for to keep the kids happy (from annoying me)?

Never seen Autoflair in Tallaght do a poor job.

Wouldn't go too dark to be honest as night-time visibility can be affected. Probably 20-25% tint as that will be on top of factory tints

Ye, it's only the back I want to do for the lads and don't want it to look like a gangster car so want to go as light as possible while doing what I need it to do.

I'll look up autoflair for a price :thumbsup:

I was quoted 130 for the impreza for back 3 windows.
Crowd in sandyford and the guy who works for them does all our new cars in work.
Top job always, very tidy work.

Thanks lads, was talking to Tony in there this evening and seems reasonable enough at €210 for the rear windows on the A6 :thumbsup:

get it done right Robbie anyway even if you have to pay bit extra. I got fella to do 2 cars for me. They didn't turn out perfect at all. one has little bubbles all over it

I've been thinking of getting this done on the avensis aswell, purely for the kids in the back of car and I don't want a peppa pig thing stuck in the window.
Anyone recommend a place in laois?

[quote author=Kilfree link=topic=44316.msg511992#msg511992 date=1427408185]
Tints won't keep out the glare of the sun . You'll still need the silly blinds for the kids.
[/quote]
Ah right, cheers for the info

Have had tints on the last few cars and there great for keeping the sun out never needed anything else
:thumbsup: lad I used in kilkenny is gone now

Back