Willwood front/rear calipers and disks - SOLD!!

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
I'm selling a set of Willwood calipers and disks that came off a classic impreza. I thought that they would fit a B4 but the rears arent even close, so i thought i'd have a better shot at selling the full set together. They are 4-pots front and rear with the rear being smaller obviously, with 330mm drilled and grooved disks. I think the disks are called floating disks... There are 2 pieces that make up the disk for better heat dicipation. I've had to buy brand new pads for them as they didnt come with any. The fronts are EBC yellow stuff and the rears are just normal road pads. I have also painted them black with silver writing

I am looking to get what i've paid for them including pads etc, so €900 takes the lot away. I will also consider selling the rears seperately if anyone is interested..

PM me or call me on 0879327189

Pics to follow shortly..

Re: Willwood front/rear calipers and disks

Pardon the copper grease finger prints all over the place

IMGP0142.jpg

IMGP0140.jpg

IMGP0141.jpg

IMGP0139.jpg

IMGP0137-1.jpg

IMGP0138.jpg

Sorry to hear that they didn't fit.

I was realy looking forward to seeing them on your car.

For anyone thinking of buying these for their impreza they realy are the dogs. A great buy at that a price.

Ye, its a shame, i wanted to keep the fronts as they fit no bother but figure i've a better chance of selling them as a complete set... Any1???

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=8701.msg103348#msg103348 date=1217962776]
Can you not get a bracket for the back
[/quote]

Unfortunately they dont make it for the leggy, we just thought that it would fit when I bought them as we just assumed it would be the same setup. Suppose you could get one made specifically but then your talkin about money that i dont have to spend..

Oh their made for your car ScoobyDel. They came off a classic.

[quote author=brian link=topic=8701.msg105231#msg105231 date=1218531090]
how mush just for the back
[/quote]

€400 and they are ready to fit

free bump and question - what about brake lines - does the set use standard lines or does it have it's own set of hoses?

no brake lines with them.. you can use your standard lines or upgrade if you want..

The rears are provisionally sold... still have the fronts, will probably stick them on my own yoke once the backs are gone but open to selling them as well if anyone want them..

OK - we'll see then . I will also see if my own front calipers work after repair. two pistons blocked in the right hand one :/
Anyway I forgot to ask one more, pretty important question - do they fit under WRX 17inches wheels?

cheers

Back