Who wants a job?

I

irishwhale

Ok, just made a fairly brave decision, going to go back to college in the uk to study motorsport engineering all going well. So i am leaving my job behind, a sales rep covering the northern half of the country (a line from dub to galway incl. Upwards)
Supplying car parts to motor factors, company car,phone. I am handing in notice in january and no doubt will be looking for someone else. Not going to divulge much more until the new year for prying eyes.....! Private msg me if anyones interested.

[quote author=irishwhale link=topic=19759.msg240957#msg240957 date=1260272587]
Ok, just made a fairly brave decision, going to go back to college in the uk to study motorsport engineering all going well. So i am leaving my job behind, a sales rep covering the northern half of the country (a line from dub to galway incl. Upwards)
Supplying car parts to motor factors, company car,phone. I am handing in notice in january and no doubt will be looking for someone else. Not going to divulge much more until the new year for prying eyes.....! Private msg me if anyones interested.
[/quote]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What sort of money we looking at? I aint working for less than 120k a year...... :icon_grin:

Fair play to you for putting the offer out there man - I'm sure there's more than a handful of lads on here who'd be interested in spending their days in and out of motor factors! Best of luck with the degree too! A mate of mine did it in Wales and said it was the best choice he ever made!

Its about 4 million a year, rolls royce phantom company car, working a half hour a week etc... :) . Around 28k a year, but lots of potential 2 build on the comission, my mind has been elsewhere for the past 6 months and havent concentrated on it much. As soon as it comes available il let anyone interested know all the info! Applying for course this evenin...better late than never, applying to bristol as i have family based there!

northern half of the country, its a travelling job mate,car is the office so anywhere from dublin/galway and up would suit preferably!

To all who private messaged me, pass on your email address and i will send more info this evenin!

Handed in my notice yesterday so job is available now, go to jobs.ie and type in autoparts express. Email me if yas want any more info! Best of luck guys!

Back