White legacy

Gary sti

ISDC Club Member
While out cruising around instead of being in work I spotted this white legacy came up on me quick hadn?t a hope in van seen him at lights gave him a [emoji106]. nice set of cans hanging off the back big as they were ?tis quite enough
f7a78a3693b9ca873599921c9211aaa7.jpg

A picture speaks a thousand words so hopefully someone knows it nice leggy

Think it might belong to s guy called Dean - single turbo conversion. If it is his one, it?s super clean!

Yes fozzy it looked like it?s cleaned taken care of that was out at Donabate roundabout there?s another navy blue one that I see around a bit same model shape clean looking to.

Think it might belong to s guy called Dean - single turbo conversion. If it is his one, it?s super clean!
That's a gen 4 legacy, same as mine.
They are factory single turbo (twinscroll), a nice looking legacy though I love them in white.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

That's a gen 4 legacy, same as mine.
They are factory single turbo (twinscroll), a nice looking legacy though I love them in white.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

You?re right - just checking photos and his has a red garnish across the rear so not the one I was thinking of

Yes fozzy it looked like it?s cleaned taken care of that was out at Donabate roundabout there?s another navy blue one that I see around a bit same model shape clean looking to.

a Great car. :icon_biggrin:. Navy one might be mine as live in Santry

I was thinking that it might be yourself if it was I seen you two weeks ago of a Sunday same place I was in my blue blob not sure weather you remember if it was you but I think you seen me if not heard it [emoji2357]

ah yes that would have been myself alright so. Yes sure do. Mine is super quiet compared.

Back