White blob eye with lady driver

well im up in maynooth all the time but the folks are in drawda so am up and down a little bit. will have a chat with admin soon about a meet in my fathers place, we'll see how it goes.

Ive been working on a job in Drogheda since November. Still on that job most days till around Paddy's day when the job is due to be finished. Love working up there, no traffic goin out or comin home. :thumbsup:

[quote author=Matt link=topic=5115.msg62867#msg62867 date=1203186551]
Ive been working on a job in Drogheda since November. Still on that job most days till around Paddy's day when the job is due to be finished. Love working up there, no traffic goin out or comin home. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

God!! What road do you use man?? I hate trying to get in and out! And i live on the outskirts!!!

Im coming from north dublin so straight up the M1. Heading away from traffic to and from work. :thumbsup:
I spent the last 3 years working mainly south Dublin doing 2-4 hours a day travel sometimes 6. Wasn't nice.

[quote author=Matt link=topic=5115.msg62923#msg62923 date=1203193895]
Im coming from north dublin so straight up the M1. Heading away from traffic to and from work. :thumbsup:
I spent the last 3 years working mainly south Dublin doing 2-4 hours a day travel sometimes 6. Wasn't nice.
[/quote]

That wasn't good for the ould petrol expenses!!! especially in the scooby!! I work in ashbourne so i'm hit by the traffic as soon as i go under the M1!! its mostly bumper to bumper stuff at about 20MPH!!!!

i didnt know there was many people from drogheda on this...im on the outskirts meself. i know the two cars yous talking bout... didnt know the one on duleek street used to be yours nicknack. no word on getting the factory for a meet so i take it????

[quote author=sti v6 link=topic=5115.msg63113#msg63113 date=1203284724]
i didnt know there was many people from drogheda on this[/quote]

i never realised there was so many scooby's around drogheda till recently!! not too many places for a meet anywere in town without getting the boy-racer tags!! the drog lads know what i mean!!

theres 2 white imprezas in drogheda.a 1.6 one on platin road and the wrx is from mell up at loughboy.i'm not stalkin....honestly.my girl lives in moneymore and the car is always up there.you guys can hang around mcdonalds with all the supped up micras and civics.

I was driving my van back then so luckily even at worst it was only costing me 10euro a day to run it.
The Subaru is costing between 100 and 120 a week :cry:

[quote author=Matt link=topic=5115.msg63289#msg63289 date=1203359275]
I was driving my van back then so luckily even at worst it was only costing me 10euro a day to run it.
[/quote]

That is some pinch!!

mcdonnalds is a joke.... micras with fairy house market special brand exhausts.... any one know whos is the white scoob with the black bonnet floating round???? seen it a few times.

Any good places to get a meet going? I'm sure it wont be too hard to get the word spread around!!

@STI V6 Theres 2 different white scoobys with black bonnets

[quote author=markcahill link=topic=5115.msg63307#msg63307 date=1203365249]
[quote author=Matt link=topic=5115.msg63289#msg63289 date=1203359275]
[/quote]

That is some pinch!!
[/quote]

Yeah hurts alright

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=5115.msg63732#msg63732 date=1203463826]
Are we going totry and get a meet in Drogheda going soon lads??? :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Yeah id be up for it... :thumbsup:

Yeah sounds like a plan.
Cant use forum for arranging these meets though

Sti V6, seen one of them scoobies alright it was a saloon one with a front mount, I passed him on motor way, shes not fast at all hey, The car looks wrecked to be honest.

Back