WHICH ONE WOULD YOU BUY AND WHY?

Only way to know for sure is view them both in person, you will know yourself which one you want once you have seen them.

Condition and mileage being the exact same... It would be madness not to go for a 2 yr newer car that is basically the same car right up to 2007

Think I've seen that blob up around Marley in dublin before looks stunning that and the fact it's in dublin (depending on if ur in dublin) would make me wanna view it but then I'm lazy :)

But seriously I looked at 9 before buying mine look at the both if possible I say everything else here will just be opinion

Sound for all the advice/opinions.

I'm in cork myself. Sure I'll have a look hopefully next weekend if possible.

106,000 miles + the miles on put on it might make it hard to resell in the future?
I want something I can enjoy for a good bit, take care of and sell on if I need to.

Although 88,000 miles ain't exactly a whole lot better either.

I dunno. What's the main thing I need to ask the seller about the service history any major service around this type of mileage?

Def need to look at both blue one looks well. I'd go wide track but at the price needs a good going over they are normally at 10 plus although he could be lookin quick sale. Both cars are keenly priced.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

with the black as being under 10 years you still have 2 year NCT which save you a potential headache

[quote author=Anto J link=topic=41986.msg480889#msg480889 date=1403135676]
Blue one SOLD!
[/quote]

To the first man who came to view.... :thumbsup:

Well looks like the Blue one might be going up on donedeal again... the new owner text me this morning saying he cant get insured on the STI :banghead I thoughht that sthe first thing youd check when getting an STI, so hes thinking of selling.... idiot

:cuckoo: first thing to check before you spend big money 1 phone call :doh: feel sorry for him but its his own fault

How old is he?

Im only 22 and got quoted?! last car was a 2.5 Skyline R33 (424bhp) :turbo:

Its not hard to make a phonecall and check :phone:

[quote author=Rich3248 link=topic=41986.msg481357#msg481357 date=1403545829]
How old is he?

Im only 22 and got quoted?! last car was a 2.5 Skyline R33 (424bhp) :turbo:

Its not hard to make a phonecall and check :phone:
[/quote]

Hard to believe anyone in their early 20s could get quoted, I was late 20s before it came down to a figure I was willing to pay (3 figures)

I'm not doubting you've potentially got insurance on an sti, but the cost would be crazy/dodgy policy provider surely?

Well I'm with Allianz. They insured me on a skyline, albeit reluctantly haha.

Ill insure the celica again and get an Impreza and just do a changeover again. Cheaper

Back