Where to buy a set of Coil Packs and pfr7b NGK plugs?

Ah Suprise Surprise look whos jumped in  :roll: You said I was a magican not  me  :ponder: In fact that reminds me was it yourself ( EVO and Impreza Speacalist ) who turned up at one of the early mapping days with fooked coils and plugs. What a speacalist  :thumbsup:

Go back and work on the 20 Imaginary Subarus that are sitting in Daddys work.

Right lads take this somewhere else !!!!!!!! :computer: :computer: [size=20pt]please [/size]

Yogi you'll be delighted Andy F is a genious
and knowing Dave Legacy the engine will be spot on

Looks like you'll be limiting her to 8000rpm now :D :D

Niall.

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=2079.msg19126#msg19126 date=1177071794]
Right lads take this somewhere else !!!!!!!! :computer: :computer: [size=20pt]please [/size]

Yogi you'll be delighted Andy F is a genious
and knowing Dave Legacy the engine will be spot on

Looks like you'll be limiting her to 8000rpm now :D :D

Niall.
[/quote]

Think Dave said she revs up to 8250 rpm... Happy days... Am delighted with the car and build etc, just can't wait to have her going at her full potential.
Andy F is not coming over, there is some other fella. Andy is after commiting himself to something and won't be available for a good few months.

Your Dead right forgot about that .
No doubt you'll be delighted either way be sure to post up
after the map and let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

Niall.

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=2079.msg19131#msg19131 date=1177072535]
Your Dead right forgot about that .
No doubt you'll be delighted either way be sure to post up
after the map and let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

Niall.
[/quote]

Will do chief....

Ive edited one of my above posts. Not going to continue a slagging match. Have been good friends with Dave a fairly long time and bit of a shame / stupid to fall out over a thread on the internet. And especially one about Coilpacks.

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=2079.msg19144#msg19144 date=1177074865]
But my topic was important.....!!! Ha ha ha.....!!!
[/quote]

Oh of course it was ;)

[quote author=Renno555 link=topic=2079.msg19123#msg19123 date=1177071578]
Ah Suprise Surprise look whos jumped in  :roll: You said I was a magican not  me  :ponder: In fact that reminds me was it yourself ( EVO and Impreza Speacalist ) who turned up at one of the early mapping days with fooked coils and plugs. What a speacalist  :thumbsup:

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: As i said to you at the time you DONT understand what your talking about. only have 2 subaru's here today(Daddy isnt here to help me so ill have to ring you for some advise) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Nially sorry just had to point out that the Tosser doesnt know what hes talking abou as usual I wont go on anymore about it.

And fair play Davelegacy for also seing thru Chef-boys technical shite talk. He'd be better off watching ready steady cook than dishing out advise on Subaru's :roll:

[quote author=GT performance link=topic=2079.msg19148#msg19148 date=1177078223]
[quote author=Renno555 link=topic=2079.msg19123#msg19123 date=1177071578]
Ah Suprise Surprise look whos jumped in  :roll: You said I was a magican not  me  :ponder: In fact that reminds me was it yourself ( EVO and Impreza Speacalist ) who turned up at one of the early mapping days with fooked coils and plugs. What a speacalist  :thumbsup:

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: As i said to you at the time you DONT understand what your talking about. only have 2 subaru's here today(Daddy isnt here to help me so ill have to ring you for some advise) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Nially sorry just had to point out that the Tosser doesnt know what hes talking abou as usual  I wont go on anymore about it.

And fair play Davelegacy for also seing thru Chef-boys technical shite talk. He'd be better off watching ready steady cook than dishing out advise on Subaru's :roll:
[/quote]

LOL Is this the part where we slag each other off for a few days now. Ive got better things to do. Ringing me for advise wont be anything new for you anyway, In fact you really should have rang me for advise before you stole Noddys 2.5 short motor ;)

:lol: :lol: hahaha very good. I noticed you have Noddy performance short motor under the picture. thats actually called an engine a SHORT MOTOR is just a bear block,crank,pistons and rods. Im sure you knew that though and was just another little mistake in your meaning :oops: :oops: :lol: I dont have time for this either better go back to work and i think you beter give that stew a stir there before it sticks to the pot ;)

Lads,

This is the technical section - if you want to slag each other off then take it to the 'Muppet' section :angry:

Everyone will have a different opinion in here and that's what we want to see - I have no problem with a heated debate with technical info but I'll draw the line at personal insults. That's all I'm going to say on this......

Alan.

[quote author=GT performance link=topic=2079.msg19150#msg19150 date=1177079408]
:lol: :lol: hahaha very good. I noticed you have Noddy performance short motor under the picture. thats actually called an engine a SHORT  MOTOR is just a bear block,crank,pistons and rods. Im sure you knew that though and was just another little mistake in your meaning :oops: :oops: :lol: I dont have time for this either better go back to work and i think you beter give that stew a stir there before it sticks to the pot ;)
[/quote]

LOL Sorry I couldent see the heads attached with the MASSIVE orange glow coming from it. Need to get a better set of shades.

Cheers for all the previous help lads. All has been ordered and sorted.

One last question, I presume I'm better off using a genuine Subaru oil filter, can get one no bother from local dealer, but what grade oil should I use?
Need to do my oil change after running in the engine from the rebuild.

mobil 15/50 but thats anoter one that everyone has different opinion on

Cheers lads....
Will sort it out this week..

Anyone know off hand how much oil it takes? Easier than using the dip every time I put it in. Can check it up on Autodata in my friends garage, but just to double check.

Cheers Damo... A 5 litre bottle will do so and I can find the exact figure from Autodata.

Back