Where did TSL Motorsport go?

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Thought the traders section looked a bit different. Yer one was only on 5 minutes saying hello and now they're gone?

Basically they wouldn't pay up for 2009, they last paid in 2007 so I think we had given them enough grace to continue.

Pro-parts also declined to continue with us unfortunately. They felt that they weren't getting enough business from Subaru owners and have decided to concentrate on targeting business elsewhere.

Cool, didnt even notice pro-parts were gone too. Just thought it was mad seeing as she was only after coming on the forum saying how she was gonna do us loads of great deals :ponder2: :ponder2:

I just ordered stuff from pro-parts the other day....

[edit by moderator]

It is that business' choice not to continue paying us advertising fees. It does not and should not reflect on them badly, so please refrain from derogatory comments.

[/edit]

[quote author=Paulo link=topic=13377.msg165410#msg165410 date=1236353169]
Basically they wouldn't pay up for 2009, they last paid in 2007 so I think we had given them enough grace to continue.

Pro-parts also declined to continue with us unfortunately. They felt that they weren't getting enough business from Subaru owners and have decided to concentrate on targeting business elsewhere.

[/quote]

Didnt the Pro Part lads not go Go Karting with the ISDC lads before christmas. I here their name mentioned alot on here. Suprised to hear that they pulled out.

sorry, but all i was doing was expressing my own opinion. after all im a paid up member. Do members not get the right of freedom of speach?

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=13377.msg165421#msg165421 date=1236358284]
[quote author=Paulo link=topic=13377.msg165410#msg165410 date=1236353169]

[/quote]

Didnt the Pro Part lads not go Go Karting with the ISDC lads before christmas. I here their name mentioned alot on here. Suprised to hear that they pulled out.
[/quote]

Hello Gary,

The lads from pro parts came to the Christmas party with us :thumbsup:

Sad to see them go :icon_sad:

Cheers,

Michael

The toughest times the motor industry has ever faced
garages closing evry week now
id say they are suffering like evryone is :icon_cry:
[quote author=cally link=topic=13377.msg165439#msg165439 date=1236360932]
oh well times are hard i guess
[/quote]

[quote author=finnmcool link=topic=13377.msg165419#msg165419 date=1236357732]
I just ordered stuff from pro-parts the other day....

[edit by moderator]

It is that business' choice not to continue paying us advertising fees. It does not and should not reflect on them badly, so please refrain from derogatory comments.

[/edit]
[/quote]

Can I just say, I never ever said a bad word about Pro-Parts. Maybe Paulo can clear up my 'derogatory comments' as he calls them.
Because this is a serious attack on my character.

Back