Where are you??

AlanMcB4

Sunday Drivers
I'm not sure if this has been done on this site before but here goes!

http://mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/AlanMcB4

The link is to a map of Ireland, zoom into your area and put a marker down with your name and car. Thought this might be useful for subaru owners wanting to know others in their area!

I've stuck my own marker down and seems to be working. If anyone has any problems wit it let me know and ill try sort it!

:subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

PS Don't zoom in too far as we don't want the tea leaves using this site to locate our motors!!!

Cheers!! After spending about 2 hours tryin to get it to work!! :computer: :computer:

Like i said, don't zoom in too far!

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=5379.msg60527#msg60527 date=1202411307]
Would u like to know where i keep my keys also?
[/quote]

Fact, nae a good idea. So dont mean to be a pr1ck but not doin it.

[quote author=AlanMcB4 link=topic=5379.msg60526#msg60526 date=1202410955]

I'm not sure if this has been done on this site before but here goes!

http://mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/AlanMcB4

The link is to a map of Ireland, zoom into your area and put a marker down with your name and car. Thought this might be useful for subaru owners wanting to know others in their area!

I've stuck my own marker down and seems to be working. If anyone has any problems wit it let me know and ill try sort it!

:subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

PS Don't zoom in too far as we don't want the tea leaves using this site to locate our motors!!!
[/quote]
so alan what ur tryin to say is your cars parked in the middle of a field in clondakin!!!!!!

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=5379.msg60574#msg60574 date=1202415164]
how do you stick down a marker? :ponder: :ponder:
[/quote]

same her,wrecked me bleedin head=TALLAGHT :lol:

I guess I'm living in a field too, my housing estate isn't even on that map yet!

Agree its a nice idea mate but our cars are too much in demand from the armed, bank robbing fraternity so I wouldn't be adding to that map either :thumbsup:

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=5379.msg60684#msg60684 date=1202423261]
The stuff car thieves dreams are made of.

[/quote]

as above

This seems like bit of a waste of time lads!!

Mite I suggest you not zoom in, if you wish to share your location.. by county perhaps.

Up to yourselves anyway lads... :dunno:

It mite be an idea to move this to your members section if you have concerns.

It seems to be working now, just click on where you want the marker and it should ask you for name

Al..

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=5379.msg60684#msg60684 date=1202423261]
The stuff car thieves dreams are made of.

[/quote]

spot on andy..ive said this before now ay im ever putting my reg or location up on the net

Back